BY GHIRARDELLI

Rich and creamy with complex chocolate intensity, our Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar is prized by professional bakers and home cooks alike for its consistent texture and deep chocolate flavor. The perfect go-to baking bar for everything from brownies to chocolate bars if you can dream it, you can bake it.

Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I️ absolutely love baking with ghirardelli’s premium baking chocolate. The start and end products come out phenomenal and the taste is beyond delicious. You can tell they put in premium ingredients in crafting this chocolate because it makes your product come out premium. I️ highly recommend it.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love baking sweets, but every so often I get these baking bar wrappers to make my chocolate bark desserts that much richer in flavor. They are a bit pricey so keep that in mind if you like these when you buy them. I would recommend these wrappers to those who are having guests over
Courtney J.
Ghirardelli is the best high quality chocolate for baking and candy making. It's the best tasting chocolate I've found and I've tried several brands. It melts easily without burning and creates an appealing look when used to cover cake pops and candies.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
If you're going to go through the trouble to bake, why use inferior chocolate? Use a chocolate that will make you proud. Ghirardelli is only the finest chocolate, which is what your baked treasures deserve. Absolutely reliable melting every time.
Maddie D.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have trouble finding good baking chocolate that doesn't burn but the Ghirardelli baking chocolate is wonderful. It doesn't scald when being melted, and tastes so good in what I bake. My only complaint is the thickness, but that could be my problem, and not the product.
Sarah S.
One of the best baking chocolate available and affordable! Easy to use, love trying out the recipes inside of the wrapper! I manly use this as my special chocolate for gifts and such! I also just love the special looking package! I can feel like royalty for much less! Buy it!
Kaitlyn B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
These are fantastic! I used two bars to make the filling for a snickers pie over Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit - everyone loved it. Smooth and flavorful chocolate, a bit pricey compared to some of the other options at the grocery store, but I'd definitely purchase again!
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
I used this to make homemade hot chocolate at Christmas and it was to die for! So velvety and the perfect sweetness without being overly sweet

Ghirardelli is my go to brand for excellent chocolate
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
I learned from the baker in the family to never skimp on good baking chocolate. Ghirardelli's chocolate baking bar doesn't disappoint. At a relative price point as other baking bars, I definitely gravitate to the tried and true Ghirardelli brand!
Justine U.
This cookie mix truly is the best. I'm not that into cookies but my bf is truly a Cookie Monster and can't get enough of these whenever i make them. Jumbo box from Costco is the way to go! Pick it up and try it