Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares uploaded by 🌟Vanessa🌟 G.Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares uploaded by Keia R.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

• These festive Ghirardelli chocolates are perfect for your candy dish and sharing with friends and family
  • Ghirardelli squares chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious fillings
  • We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection, then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca W.
Oh my goodness I stalk the shelf for this year after year around the holiday times. I wish you’d make this year round. This is the best chocolate and great value for your money. Highly recommend for chocolate or peppermint bark lovers!
Tykeah B.
These squares are absolutely amazing! The taste of white chocolate, milk chocolate and peppermint all wrapped up in a delightful chocolatey square. I enjoy Ghirardelli chocolates because it’s like easy a cookie plus a chocolate so you get the best of both worlds! These only appear around Christmas time and they go fast so grab em while you can.
Kyla A.
Daly City
One of the chocolate I look forward to eating when it is Christmas season! It is so good! I think they should sell bags that are bigger than this for people like me who love chocolate. The amount of peppermint really compliments that chocolate so it is not too sweet.
Keia R.
This candy is only offered at the end of the year for the holiday season which makes them extra special. The peppermint and chocolate mix is sooooo good. You really can't eat just one 😁😁
Lindsay R.
OMG YUMMMMMMMM every year I impatiently wait for the holiday season so I can get my hands on these. I buy a few bags for myself cause it’s hard to just eat one!! They also make a cute little gift- I got these from students and I was sooo happy.
Nina N.
Lincoln, CA
These are perfect for Gifts and Baking. My kids and I enjoy all flavors of these. I am not huge on eating Peppermint but these are an exception. Good price and can find them at many stores.
Sandra C.
Canyon
This is my absolute favorite peppermint bark chocolate! It taste wonderful. The flavor is throughout the whole bar. I found these in my local Walmart. If you like peppermint I highly recommend you try this chocolate!
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite thing to eat at Christmas time! They are the perfect combination of peppermint and chocolate. I wish it was sold year round because I would totally buy more of it.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
My favorite holiday treat ever! During the holidays, I see these on the shelves at Target and I buy so many!! I love the peppermint flavor with white and milk chocolate. Highly recommend
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Actually just finished up my bag from Christmas! Absolutely love these peppermint squares come out during the holidays! The white chocolate is a perfect match with the peppermint bites all throughout and then that amazing chocolate at the bottom wraps it up to a perfect bite every time! Great product! Great present! Love