BY GHIRARDELLI #82 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvetysmooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli. Dimensions:11.00X8.50X6.00 Ghirardelli Chocolate Mocha Premium Hot Cocoa, 10.5 oz.

Sweet Ground Chocolate And Cocoa (Sugar, Cocoa--Processed With Alkali, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin--An Emulsifier, Vanilla), Coffee. Contains: Soy.

Lisa K.
I am a hot chocolate feen! I have tried them all and am very picky. When it comes to rich, creamy hot chocolate - Ghirardelli is the best. And this is no surprise. The product is worth the additional cost and makes the most amazing cup of chocolate ever! The holidays are coming and this will be in my cupboard
Emanie S.
Oklahoma City
This product is definitely very, very rich. A little bit goes a very long way, so I typically use half a packet whenever I make my hot chocolate. It was delicious and very warming! I like to put marshmallows in mine as well.
Jerrica L.
Talladega , AL
Best hot chocolate ever! I'm a hot cocoa fanatic and this is my favorite. It is so rich and delicious that I usually always end up getting two cups!
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
Hot chocolate is a wonderful comfort food and mocha is a wonderful addition :) I love this hot chocolate
Stephy Y.
Richmond, BC
It's not bad but considering Ghirardelli is such a nice chocolate brand I was delighted to try but I found using just the cocoa mix wasn't enough to make it a hot chocolate. It was lacking in sweetness (sugar) and milk to make it an all round good cup of hot choco. Sad to say, I won't be purchasing this again.