BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Mint Cookie .
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Rich milk chocolate, luscious filling.
Moments of timeless Pleasure®.

sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, unsweetened chocolate, palm oil, milk fat, rice flour, cocoa-processed with alkali, tapioca startch, soy lecithin-an emulsifier, corn starch, natural and artificial flavors, peppermint oil, salt, sodium bicarbonate, vanillin-artificial flavor, vanilla, citric acid and TBHQ-preservative, hazelnuts, sunflower oil

Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I love chocolate and I love mint so adding the two together is so brilliant I love this brand it gives more textures taste than Hershey and the crisp sound when I break it is the sound of happiness for me
Jessica S.
Edmond
These remind me of thin mints, but in a chocolate bar form. They're sweet and creamy, with a nice mint flavor that isn't overpowering. The size of each square is perfect for a treat.
Evelin D.
If you like mint you will love these Ghirardelli Chocolate Mint Cookies! I did not expect them to have such a delicious flavor! These were a gift from an employer, but I will definitely continue to purchase them!
Christina G.
This brand of chocolate is not my favorite. I like it more than some brands, but the ratio between chocolate and filling was not what I was expecting. There was a lot less chocolate, and I can see where people will like it, but I was not a huge fan.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
I love chocolate and I love mint so anything that combines the both of those is guaranteed a vote from me. My grandma always keeps a stash of these in her house for whenever her grandchildren come over and everyone gets excited when she pulls these out because they are so good
Shanti P.
Surprise, AZ
I just adore these cookies frozen. I take a scoop of vanilla ice cream and I crumb up some bits of these Ghirardelli chocolate mint cookies and then pour over a little chocolate syrup. Just delicious. The mint cookie with the vanilla ice cream is so refreshing. Yum!
Nicole H.
New Iberia, LA
I love a good mint chocolate on the rare occasion that I find one I like. This is my favorite. It's got that natural mint taste not so artificial. Which I think for the flavor is a very affordable price. I recommend this even if your not a mint chocolate lover .
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
First, I'd like to say that I love all things Ghirardelli. Now that I've got that out of the way, their chocolate mint cookie squares are fairly amazing! They're like thin mints, but with more melty chocolate. So good!!
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
To. Die. For. I love the quality of this specific chocolate and the flavor is so good. I love the subtle mint and the crunchy cookie texture. I bought this at my local Kroger and I would definitely repurchase the next time I see it in stores.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
Omg! I looovee this chocolate it has an amazing taste, and of course a high quality, it tastes really suave and you can feel the chocolate melted in you mouth and refresh everything, I love it!!!!