BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

What's better than one flavor of Ghirardelli mini chocolates? A variety of flavors! The Ghirardelli Chocolate Minis Assortment Bag has four different varieties-Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond, Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling, Dark Chocolate, and Milk Chocolate Toffee Crisp. With each mini individually wrapped, this 12 oz. bag is perfect for filling up the candy jar at work and pleasing all the your chocolate loving coworkers. Or, display in your candy jar at home and grab a handful to enjoy anywhere and everywhere for the perfect on-the-go bite to satisfy your sweet tooth.

-K- G.
Cleveland
Ghirardelli chocolate squares were heavenly, due to its smooth creamy exteriors. Delicious and tasty, wrapped individually to maintain its freshness. I like it being silky and melts in my mouth and caramel is a perfect blend.
Bethany H.
I love the mini versions because all the flavors are great, and this allows me to enjoy multiple flavors without eating as much. I think they are a great size if you just want a quick, Sweet treat. I keep them in my purse!
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
Love every single variety in this assortment which is unique about other alternatives because there's always one you don't care for. Not the case with these though! I love them and definitely recommend them for their silky smooth texture and delicious taste!
Alex S.
CA
Of course I'm giving these five stars, it's chocolate! I picked these up at my local Ghirardelli store, and did enjoy these quite a bit. Although I have other chocolate brands that I prefer her over this, I really like how the squares are pre-wrapped and really easy to just pop into my bag. I like all of the flavors included, and can't really pick a favorite. I'm not usually a fan of pure milk chocolate, but this milk chocolate had somewhat of a Carmelly taste to it, which I enjoyed. I really really enjoy these in general, and will definitely be grabbing another bag soon!
shea d.
Buffalo, WY
Ghirardelli chocolate is one of the best chocolate brands on the market. I love this assorted mini bag! It's a great combination of a variety of flavors. My personal favorite is the milk chocolate with the caramel filling. They make the absolute best caramel! With their mini size, I don't feel as guilty to eat more than one! ;)
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
These mini chocolates are perfect for when you want something a little sweet but don't want to feel bad about it. They taste amazing, one of the best chocolates I've had. A little expensive but worth it.
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
These are great for sharing with coworkers and friends. It's also great because they are mini and you can have one without feeling the guilt. I also like how they are assorted flavor so there's something for everyone.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Ghirardelli always makes amazing chocolates, I love that these ones are bit sized too! It makes me feel less guilty about eating them, but they are still delicious.
Brandi H.
Cornelius, OR
Very smooth, velvety chocolate. While it is tasty, It doesn’t have the deep, luxurious feel I get from other brands. A good brand to have if you just need a square to hold you over.
Judi W.
These were given to my husband and me when we left for our honeymoon. We enjoyed the chocolates. The dark wasn’t too bitter and we definitely have purchased since then. It brings back happy memories for us. I buy when I see them on sale.