Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Roasted Cashews uploaded by April H.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

The perfect combination to satisfy both your sweet and salty cravings, with roasted cashews covered in creamy milk chocolate.

Faline K.
Zachary, LA
This is the only brand of milk chocolate covered cashews/almonds that I will buy. There is no other brand that can top the quality and taste of this! Trust me. It’s decadent! It’s a huge treat. You will finish the whole bag before you realize it.
Katherine R.
These were given to me as a gift. While I absolutely love anything that involves sea salt and milk chocolate, I was not a huge fan of these only because I am not a huge fan of cashews. To anyone who likes all the above, these are definitely for you! If they were almonds instead of cashews I'd be all over them.
April H.
Eastampton, NJ
Oh so yummy. The cashew itself is crunch and just the right mix of salty and sweet and the fact that they are covered in creamy milk chocolate makes my mouth water for them. THESE ARE SUCH A GREAT TREAT TO SATISFY MY SWEET & SALTY CRAVINGS
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
These things are like crack. Downsize is they are way overpriced. The perfect amount of salt and chocolate! Sometimes Target has them for 2/$8 but cvs is selling them for almost $6. I just keep buying them though because they are so amazing!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Simple and yummy. They are a good snack, and I like the packaging. Even though my room can be hot, they didn't melt or stick together, which is nice. If you like cashews and milk chocolate, try these.
Eein H.
Absolute best chocolate covered cashews! The sea salt leaves you eating the whole bag! Very creamy chocolate and one of the best snacks. Expensive though, but so worth it.
Alessandra c.
wethersfield
Omg these are addictive and delicious! I only buy when i can share at the office because i would eat a bag myself if I could!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
These are absolutely delicious and I love the dark chocolate ones also. These are a great go to snack and wonderful to take along with you.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Caught these on sale. I must say omg they were better than i expected. Salty crunchy and sweet yes. They also tastes so fresh.
Geoegia W.
Lyons, GA
I actually have tried the Allmond’s and theses. Both are great and I always keep me some in my purse for a quick craving.