Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Experience a delicious combination of our creamy, slow-melting milk chocolate with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds.

I've never seen nor had these!!! Where have you purchased yours?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond!
How would you rate this product?
Perris, CA
If I could give this 10 stars i totally would! I love Ghirardelli chocolate! The best next to ferrer Rocher! They need to continue with their chocolate making forever!
Arlington, TX
These are so good! They're the perfect mix of sweet salty and crunchy. I tried them over the holidays and have been looking for them every time I go to the store.
Hickory, NC
Our family loves Ghirardelli chocolate!! We buy a lot of this brand!! We also bought a lot for stocking stuffers this year! My kids even love the Ghirardelli peppermint bark! Highly recommend
Perfectly balanced between being nutty and salty! I typically don't love sea salt in my sweet treats, but it adds an extra level of deliciousness to this chocolate.
Lakeland, TN
This mini size is the best. I keep them in my candy dish at home and the office. prefect size when you need just a little chocolate to get through the day!
Ookala, HI
I love these things! The individually wrapped pieces make it so we don't sit there and devour the entire bag but are big enough to be a satisfying treat.
chicago, il
One word, YUM. I love their milk chocolates and especially sea salt or caramel squares. I love their store downtown Chicago. It's a must visit.
Mazon, IL
Anything Ghirardelli is super yummy. I love the sea salt in these. If you haven't tried breaking them into pieces and putting them in brownies.
Grant, AL
My FAVORITE! I try not to buy these often because they are a bit pricey and I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting. They are truly delicious.
Westminster, CO
SOOOO GOOOD! The perfect combination of sweet and salty! I also love the fact that they come in the mini portions so I don't over indulge :)