Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Experience a delicious combination of our creamy, slow-melting milk chocolate with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds.

I've never seen nor had these!!! Where have you purchased yours?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Almond!
How would you rate this product?
Valentina J.
A great combination of salty and sweet flavors, tastes like south america and the best of europe
Maria Gabriela G.
I LOVE it when a chocolate bar has a touch of sea salt, and this one is absolutely delicious!. One of my favorites for sure.
Lindsay D.
Redmond, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect combination of salt and sugar. I love the flavor of this chocolate. And it's easy to find.
Amanda O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I may not be the biggest chocolate eater but this is amazing. One square is enough to get me by.
ashley S.
Old Town, ME
Chocolate with a hint of Salt, what a great combination. And then to thow in the almonds...it tastes like heaven! It melts in your mouth.
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield , CA
So bomb I love it because I love this type of chocolates that have almonds my aunt actually gave me some because she has a ton of chocolates of ghirardelli I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I have to admit I love this one !
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
These chocolates have to be in my top three ever. They're so creamy and the perfect amount of everything! One square will satisfy your craving but sometimes you have to have another 😉
Mary B.
Grant, AL
My FAVORITE! I try not to buy these often because they are a bit pricey and I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting. They are truly delicious.
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love the flavor of these chocolates. My hubby has to buy these for me every Christmas. Love the bite size version
Sarah P.
Columbus, OH
These are absolutely delicious! I love the rich chocolate with The crunchy almond. The sweet and salty really mesh well.