Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Eggs

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Reward yourself with the perfect combination of sophisticated ingredients in our rich, slow-melting chocolate. Savor a moment that will carry through your day.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin - An Emulsifier, Vanilla).

Where can I buy this? Is it available in normal grocery stores?
Do these come in white and dark chocolate too?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Eggs!
How would you rate this product?
Springfield, IL
I looove looooove love this! the chocolate is so creamy and smooth and the little burst of hazelnut are amazing!!
Love! It's so good! If you like their chocolate you will love this hot cocoa! It's got a really nice rich taste.
YUM all i have to say, this is so delicious i cant even. Hazelnut is so good. They have such amazing chocolate.
White Bear Lk, MN
Delicious and perfect for when I make gluten free cookies for my best friend. Sweet, smooth and all the flavor!
Love this chocolate. i love this brand in general. the taste is amazing, i have yet to try one I don't like.
Gastonia, NC
Very rich chocolate goes great on ice cream. Not something I would use to make chocolate milk with though.
I love the hazelnut, it adds a really great flavor to the chocolate. It tastes great in dark chocolate too!
Nicholasville, KY
Love ghiradelli! This tastes delicious when baking or on cake and ice cream! Extra yummy when it's warm :)
Clovis , Ca
Always amazing! Love Ghirardlli chocolate, it's always so rich! Love that I can bake gluten free with them!
Pottstown, PA
Love this chocolate it just melts in your mouth it tastes great :) The hazelnut gives it that extra umph