BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Reward yourself with the perfect combination of sophisticated ingredients in our rich, slow-melting chocolate. Savor a moment that will carry through your day.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin - An Emulsifier, Vanilla).

• Where can I buy this? Is it available in normal grocery s...1 Answers
  • Do these come in white and dark chocolate too?4 Answers
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
I first discovered this brand when a friend gave me a bag as a "Thank You" gift and I instantly fell in love. The chocolate is very smooth, rich, and melts in your mouth. The wrapper is also very pretty and can be a nice addition to a candy bowl in a dining room table. These are very pricey as I've found out, but I've spotted a couple Outlet stores that sells these at a much cheaper price. If you enjoy the Ghirardelli Chocolate Luxe Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Bars, you would fall in love with Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Hazelnut Crisps as it also has the same rich and smooth milk chocolate filling, but it contains small bits of hazelnut crisps which makes the texture enjoyable.
Raechel K.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely delicious! I get a can for Christmas every year. I like getting it in a can: I Make my drink as chocoloatly or not so chocolatly as I like. This year I did find a snap ware container to store it in. I found that then can doesn't keep the freshness like it used to, the mix gets hard and lumpy which makes the drink hard to mix/blend smoothly. I did find that sifting the stiff mix helps a great deal
Tanneka H.
KENNESAW, GA
I absolutely love the flavor of this chocolate / cocoa mix. It's perfect on a warm day or during the holidays with your closest family and friends. It completely evokes that warm & fuzzy feeling you expect when inhaling a warm cup of cocoa!
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Yum! And you can't go wrong with this brand.. Never had it on a desert but a pump in my coffee and I feel like I went and spent 5 bucks in a specialty drink.. Very good but very strong chocolate taste.. But that in a good way
Jaimie K.
Ummm Girardhelli chocolate... Need I say more? I use these kind of chips whenever I'm baking, Simply because I do think you can tell the difference. The dark chocolate chips are super good too!
Brie N.
Clermont, FL
An amazing chocolate chip cookie always starts with Ghirardelli chocolate! These are the perfect intensity, with great rich flavor for a really irresistible cookie. I highly suggest these for a great product every time.
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
Ghirardelli never disappoints! Another great chocolate product that has a yummy crunch and the chocolate always melts either in my hand or mouth depending how fast I eat it!
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What a fun treat for my siblings! I gave them each a bag for Easter and they loved them! I have grown up to these myself so I wanted them to try! Very nice flavor and very rich!
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't bake with any other chocolate chips. And I often eat these by the handful. They are excellent quality chocolate chips and they are perfect in all baked goods!!
Lindsey S.
Uniontown, WA
Love love love. Makes my mouth water just thinking about this on top of vanilla ice cream. Heat it up a little before pouring it on a bowl of vanilla bean and BOOM, love
Anne S.
PORTLAND, OR
Do these come in white and dark chocolate too?
Ramona S.
Where can I buy this? Is it available in normal grocery stores?