Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Square

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Make any day more delicious with the luxuriously rich flavors of creamy milk chocolate surrounding delicious buttery caramel. Show you've got great taste by serving them at your next get-together or using them to top your favorite desserts.

How many single packets are in a box?
Do you enjoy the milk chocolate caramel with anything on the side?
What’s everyone’s favorite combo, chocolate and peanut butter OR chocolate and caramel?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Square!
How would you rate this product?
Irvine
Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Square uploaded by Kim R.
These are BY FAR, THE. BEST. CHOCOLATES. I‘VE EVERRR EATEN — HANDS DOWN!! They’re ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DIVINE!!! These are mouthwatering & power packed with what’s the best tasting, most richest, creamiest, milk chocolate encompassing the most delicious, smoothest, gooey caramel you can ever dream of tasting! Those two perfect flavors pairs ever so nicely together & combined allows every single one of your taste buds in your mouth to essentially explode into the most amazing happy dance!!! They are made with the finest tasting chocolates that the brand Ghirardelli is known for! You would imagine only the elite, prominent, classiest, wealthy people only get the privilege to enjoy! But alas! They’re very affordable & most definitely enjoyable!!! Go & get you a bag today & I challenge you to come back & tell me I’m wrong! In fact, I would surmise, you’d likely be thanking me for introducing you to a little piece of heaven right here on earth, wrapped in a beautiful, shiny, foil packaging that ensures you’ll enjoy a fresh piece of deliciousness each and every time you tear into that wrapper!! Trust me, here, please!! I’m usually not much of a chocolate lover, so for me to rave over these things, should certainly tell you that they’re phenomenally delectable!!! I encourage you to try them so you too can experience this pleasantly, satisfying treat in a perfect little square — yummilicious!!! I give these 2 thumbs up & 2 big toes up (& I’d give more if only I had more thumbs & big toes!)
Sacramento, CA
Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Square uploaded by Ayana H.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is probably my favorite chocolate candy. It's very soft and melts in your mouth. The caramel inside is delicious as well. I love that there are single wrapped ones inside the bag so that they stay fresh. Sometimes I leave one in my purse so I can have a sweet treat when I'm on the go. #sweettreat #sweettooth #ghiradelli
My absolute favorite flavor when it comes to the squares they make. It’s my special cheat treat but it is so addicting. I enjoy the consistency of the caramel because it’s perfect ratio wise against the milk chocolate. The chocolate isn’t too artificially sweet either, well at least it doesn’t taste like it. I wish chocolate was healthy, because this is delicious.
Utica
These are the best! I even have a bag in my kitchen cabinet right now. The outside is thick enough where it snaps when you bite into it (oddly satisfying) and the inside has the perfect amount of gooey caramel (I hate harder caramel). Plus they're filling/satisfying so you won't eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
2,409 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are SO good- they should be illegal! The chocolate is smooth and rich- the squares are the perfect include size without feeling too bad- and once you bite into the chocolate- it is Heaven divine! The caramel rushes out mixing with the chocolate in your mouth melting together. I told you- should be dangerous!!!!
These are literally the best caramel chocolate I've ever had!! The flavor of the chocolate is rich and the caramel is perfect! I wish these weren't as expensive, but I guess it's worth such a price. I dont eat this too often, but this is something I would have at special occasions.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG these are so amazing!!! This is one of my top favorite candies to get at the store. This is also my favorite flavor from this brand too. It tastes so good! The caramel is so gooey and the chocolate just melts in your mouth! Also reasonably priced! Definitely a must try for sure!
kansas
I get these every Valentines Day! They are kind of expensive for the amount that you get! I wish they sold bigger bags because I get addicted to them and lose track of how many I eat! They are literally so good!! I definitely recommend these to anyone who hasn’t tried them yet!
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I can never get enough of these! They are so good! The Carmel melts in your mouth and is absolutely delicious. I can’t imagine them any other way. I always find them at a wonderful price at Marshall’s/TJmax! But even at your local grocery store still worth the buy! Would highly recommend.
Oxford, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Square uploaded by camaran C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg these things are great a brick of chocolate fill with caramel what more could a person want 😍 these are great if you love caramel and chocolate I suggest you try them , if you don't you are truly missing out on a wonderful treat !!and they are definitely worth the price .

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clanton , AL
il y a un an
Cammie W. • il y a un an
It’s really good!! The perfect mix of chocolate and caramel