BY GHIRARDELLI #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Make any day more delicious with the luxuriously rich flavors of creamy milk chocolate surrounding delicious buttery caramel. Show you've got great taste by serving them at your next get-together or using them to top your favorite desserts.

• is it just me or is the caramel and the peanut butter the best on...6 Answers
  • Is this your favorite?10 Answers
  • Wouldn't these make a great gift idea or stocking stuffer???? The...12 Answers
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
This chocolate is literally a little piece of heaven! It is so good I don't even know how I am going to be able to put it into words! The square chocolate shell covers a mouthwatering caramel filling! It is light and smooth and just overall perfect! They can be pricy depending on where you purchase them but relatively cheap at most stores! Great as a gift or to munch on yourself!
My boyfriend actually ran up to me the other day with a caramel chocolate and said " try these they might be better then those squares you like" and I instantly got defensive haha! Nothing beats this treat.. not even the hard caramel he made me try! lol
Kristina C.
These are delightful if you like caramel. The squares are thin milk chocolate surrounding a center filled with a liquid, amber colored caramel. My only qualm is that I wish the caramel were a bit thicker. These squares are delicious and very sweet. I usually can't eat more than 1 or 2 in a sitting because they are rich. I like to buy a bag and share with others. The packaging is glitzy and each individually wrapped chocolate is like a tiny gift box. They are worth the price and often go on sale. These are great for those who like milk chocolate.
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
I'm not a big fan of caramel but I absolutely love it in these squares!!! I get so much happiness when I bite down and the chocolate just kinda snaps, revealing the caramel. The chocolate is thin enough that it barely takes and force to brake it and it is perfectly smooth and silky as well. The caramel is perfect too. The consistency is that drizzle type liquid that gets all over your fingers. The taste is also as light as the chocolate that surrounds it. I consider this my addicting splurge treat when I'm feeling like eating something a little fancy.
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
This is a silky, smooth-tasting chocolate with melt-in-your-mouth caramel. If you like chocolate and caramel this is the perfect blend. I personally like the small individually wrapped squares which are less than 75 calories a piece. The foil wrap keeps these taste treats perfectly fresh each time you indulge, even weeks after opening the bag.These little Ghirardelli chocolate squares are like heaven on Earth with their smooth creamy chocolate exteriors and delicious gooey caramel interiors. However, if you are a fan of the chocolate and caramel combo, you know there is one drawback: caramel breach. I've purchased these from big box retail stores before and never encountered a problem. Each little package was as perfect as the last and I envisioned those Ghirardelli quality control employees dressed like Oompa Loompas working overtime to deliver the perfect product.
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate is really wonderful not to much of a sugar taste. I do get chocolate. I gave this a medicore review bc of taste and hardly any Carmel. I guess I get the chocolate is the star but I picked up this treat for balance or Carmel. Packaging is so beautiful.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
MY FAVORITE GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE.... With the caramel in the middle. Chocolate is savory and creamy. Really sweet, rich tasting. And on top of that the caramel literally is so soft and liquidy. It’s kinda pricey for a few pieces in the package but it is so worth the money.
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite gift basket items! I love adding these chocolates to gift baskets because they’re good quality and very aesthetically pleasing as well. The milk or dark chocolate and caramel are my favorites, along with the sea salt caramel. I love the individual wrapping because it’s easy to throw 1 or 2 in your purse.
Josie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't care what anyone has to say. This is the most amazing chocolate Carmel candy I've ever eaten. The way the Carmel is still so sweet and melted inside the yummy mouth watering milk chocolate is just wonderful! If I see this candy I just have to have it. The price is a little high but I love it so much I don't care what the price is. It's the most enjoyable piece of heaven you'll have have. Go and get you some if you haven't tried it.
Nduoma M.
Incredible! This chocolate is incredible! You take a bite and the chocolate ,melts in your mouth. The caramel is literally so delicious. Chocolate and caramel is an amazing combination and these chocolates really prove that. It just tastes so good and you enjoy every bite. I recommend.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love chocolate and caramel and I love these. I usually only eat these around holidays but I always look forward for them. The chocolate is great and the caramel is perfect. The only thing I don’t like is that every once and awhile one will be broken and it’s a sticky mess.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
Do these have that fake chocolate taste?
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
Where can i find these
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Are these good? I love chocolate with caramel but I've never tried these.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I've never had them before are they good?
Carly F.
Are these better or worse than the mint ones?