BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

Make any day more delicious with the luxuriously rich flavors of creamy milk chocolate surrounding delicious buttery caramel. Show you've got great taste by serving them at your next get-together or using them to top your favorite desserts.

Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
This chocolate is literally a little piece of heaven! It is so good I don't even know how I am going to be able to put it into words! The square chocolate shell covers a mouthwatering caramel filling! It is light and smooth and just overall perfect! They can be pricy depending on where you purchase them but relatively cheap at most stores! Great as a gift or to munch on yourself!
My boyfriend actually ran up to me the other day with a caramel chocolate and said " try these they might be better then those squares you like" and I instantly got defensive haha! Nothing beats this treat.. not even the hard caramel he made me try! lol
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I have to say I think these are amazing!! I love the flavor of both the smooth milk chocolate and the Carmel which are my two favorite sweets đŸ« these are definitely too pricey for how many you get but just sometimes when I can I grab these because they are just so good you can’t seem to help yourself 😂 if they were priced more affordable I think they would sell these like hot cakes!!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These are delightful if you like caramel. The squares are thin milk chocolate surrounding a center filled with a liquid, amber colored caramel. My only qualm is that I wish the caramel were a bit thicker. These squares are delicious and very sweet. I usually can't eat more than 1 or 2 in a sitting because they are rich. I like to buy a bag and share with others. The packaging is glitzy and each individually wrapped chocolate is like a tiny gift box. They are worth the price and often go on sale. These are great for those who like milk chocolate.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
 These squares are really delicious, filled in the middle with ooey gooey caramel. This package contains three different varieties; my personal favorite is the milk chocolate with caramel. The bag has 15 pieces total, and that makes 5 of each variety. They can be a little pricey but when ever you want to spurge on a little chocolate do so, because they'll melt in your  mouth. I have and will continue to purchase.
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate is really wonderful not to much of a sugar taste. I do get chocolate. I gave this a medicore review bc of taste and hardly any Carmel. I guess I get the chocolate is the star but I picked up this treat for balance or Carmel. Packaging is so beautiful.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
These are going to be the death of me! I love chocolate, but chocolate and Carmel is a match that can’t be beat! This is a more expensive chocolate than Hershey’s but the value is better and it tastes better! I love going into Ghiradelli stores and buying the Carmel squares. They’re really good and if you can’t do something that’s super sweet I recommend the dark chocolate version of it.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
MY FAVORITE GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE.... With the caramel in the middle. Chocolate is savory and creamy. Really sweet, rich tasting. And on top of that the caramel literally is so soft and liquidy. It’s kinda pricey for a few pieces in the package but it is so worth the money.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is my all time favorite chocolate. I’m not a huge fan of sweets but if I’m craving something chocolate this is my go to. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth and the caramel is just enough, it’s not super sticky either. It is a little pricy compared to just a candy bar but it’s so worth it. I love the dark chocolate with caramel as well.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Anything with caramel is super good! These are perfect to give as a gift. I buy these at CVS I don’t often eat these but when I do I buy the big pack. They are so addictive. Purchase is worth it. I will always continue buying these.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Ghirardelli chocolate is so decadent tasting and really tastes like a high end chocolate.  It's so soft and has the best tasting caramel on the inside.  It's very creamy and melts in my mouth.  I also like that one square is enough to satisfy my sweet craving (even though I rarely can only eat one! LOL).
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
Do these have that fake chocolate taste?
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
Where can i find these
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
Are these good? I love chocolate with caramel but I've never tried these.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I've never had them before are they good?
Carly F.
Are these better or worse than the mint ones?

back