Ghirardelli® Chocolate Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunny 4.14 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate Spring with Ghirardelli's creamy milk chocolate bunnies filled with luscious caramel! These festive bunny shapes are perfect for filling Easter Baskets and sharing with family and friends. see more...

Mykelatoya V.
Mykelatoya V.
These chocolates are my favorite chocolates in the world. They are so sweet and tasty and just melt in your mouth. I can eat them all they. The caramel is rich and not that thick and the chocolate is the finest grade. The chocolate is soft and doesn't come with the white powder or the weird taste of other chocolate.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My parents used to buy me these for Easter all the time because they knew I loved Caramel and Milk Chocolate. These are soooo yummy. The only reason I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars is that I have a different brand that I love more. But I recommend that you give these a try! They are DELICIOUS!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Omg....Is all I have to say! This is so delisious and creamy and if you love caramel.....This is for you! They really just melt in your mouth! I bought mine at Walgreens and the bag was gone in no time! I actually went back the next day and repurchased!!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
This combination will melt in your mouth. I bought this as a treat for my neighbor and he was very pleased. This brand is much better as a gift then typical market brands. Aldo, the chocolate and catamel is soft enough that people with dentures can enjoy.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
The Ghirardelli chocolate brand is my absolutely favorite and the caramel milk chocolate flavor is my number one. I love the whole like and how smooth and creamy this chocolate is. Number one in my books for chocolatey sweety goodness.
Tiffony W.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
These are so delicious! I always buy the kids Easter baskets full of treats even though they are too old for Easter Egg hunts. I always include some of these caramel bunnies in the baskets and make sure that I get a few for myself.
Jacquelin R.
Jacquelin R.
Dixon, CA
The caramel is the best! We got samples at California adventure Disneyland when we were on vacation and I ate them all. We don't buy these frequently because of the cost but they are a great treat when we do
Becky K.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
I love caramel and milk chocolate!!! Just the right amount for a quick and craving satisfying snack. I bought at a local CVS but I think you can get at grocery stores as well. Go out and but then ASAP!
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
So good!! Nice and creamy love this especially the bunnies! So cute and a nice treat before or after dinner! 😉 wished there was more in bag but I still think it's a good price for how much you get!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Anything caramel is AMAZING in my opinion. But with that being said, you either LOVE it or hate it. I've never met anyone to say caramel was "so-so"
But if you're a caramel girl(or guy), EAT THESE
nita C.
nita C.
These look great can I get one of these thank you ncc