BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Celebrate Spring with Ghirardelli's creamy milk chocolate bunnies filled with luscious caramel! These festive bunny shapes are perfect for filling Easter Baskets and sharing with family and friends.

Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These are so good! By far one of my favorite chocolates and it is my absolute favorite caramel chocolate! It’s so smooth and creamy. The caramel isn’t too sticky and to me it kind of has a nice buttery taste to it. I recommend this to anyone and everyone! So delicious! It’s so cute too!
Kaley A.
I'm usually a dark chocolate kind of girl. Like the 95%, as dark as possible, chocolate eater. But usage these and thought "they're so cute and have caramel, may as well try them to switch things up!". And they didn't disappoint. They were cute and had plenty of caramel filling. I'd eat them again if I craved some creamy caramel in my chocolate again.
Mykelatoya V.
These chocolates are my favorite chocolates in the world. They are so sweet and tasty and just melt in your mouth. I can eat them all they. The caramel is rich and not that thick and the chocolate is the finest grade. The chocolate is soft and doesn't come with the white powder or the weird taste of other chocolate.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My parents used to buy me these for Easter all the time because they knew I loved Caramel and Milk Chocolate. These are soooo yummy. The only reason I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars is that I have a different brand that I love more. But I recommend that you give these a try! They are DELICIOUS!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Omg....Is all I have to say! This is so delisious and creamy and if you love caramel.....This is for you! They really just melt in your mouth! I bought mine at Walgreens and the bag was gone in no time! I actually went back the next day and repurchased!!!
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
These are so delicious! I always buy the kids Easter baskets full of treats even though they are too old for Easter Egg hunts. I always include some of these caramel bunnies in the baskets and make sure that I get a few for myself.
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
This combination will melt in your mouth. I bought this as a treat for my neighbor and he was very pleased. This brand is much better as a gift then typical market brands. Aldo, the chocolate and catamel is soft enough that people with dentures can enjoy.
Yanett C.
You can't go wrong with buying chocolate in general, but especially this chocolate. This brand makes such good quality chocolates that its amazing you can find it in drugstores. Try it! they have different flavors lol
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Anything caramel is AMAZING in my opinion. But with that being said, you either LOVE it or hate it. I've never met anyone to say caramel was "so-so"
But if you're a caramel girl(or guy), EAT THESE
Talisa M.
These are my favorite chocolates if I want Carmel chocolate. I love this because the caramel is stringy and oozes out of the chocolate. Their chocolate goes perfect with their caramel.
nita C.
These look great can I get one of these thank you ncc