BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Celebrate spring with Ghirardelli's creamy milk chocolate bunnies. This is the perfect gift for filling Easter baskets or sharing with friends and family.

Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
Every single Easter we visit our local Ghirardelli store. They are always filled with festive unique Spring themed treats and these yummy little bunnies make it into my basket every time. They are a hit with the kids and one of the first things they dig into.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Ghirardelli is one of my favorite chocolate brands. It's rich and full of authentic (not fake) chocolate flavor. I really enjoy Ghirardelli and buy it every chance I get for a sweet treat. A little goes a long way, so even if you're watching your sweets, this is a great brand!
Jacenne L.
Who doesn't love chocolate bunnies, ad in these cute sizes, they're fun to bring on the go. I love tagging these along with me in my bag in case I have a craving for some chocolate. I love chocolate bunnies! These taste great and are adorable. Couldn't recommend more.
Andrea F.
Cutest little chocolate bunnies.Ghirardelli Chocolate is probably some of the best chocolates that I have tasted. How perfect were these to add to the first Easter basket? Pricey of for the small amount. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Melissa M.
Amazing!!! I love chocolate but I mean melt in your mouth sweetness. Ghirardelli is decadent, rich, mouth watering. Lol I can't buy these too often because I will just sit around and shamelessly eat wayyy too many.
Gracie E.
Medford, OR
These are so cute! I just bought them for Easter. Perfect size to fit into plastic eggs and it doesn't help that the chocolate is also bunny shaped! They come in this flavor as well as a Carmel one. I know my family is going to love them.
Gabby S.
Greer, SC
I love getting these for easter. I have always been a fan of this brand of chocolate, it's a little expensive but the quality is there. I don't mind spending my money on stuff I like to indulge in.
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ame este chocolate el día de pascua compre uno ummm real millones chocolate me encanto lastima que hasta el otro año comeré otro pero es fantástico muero por ese chocolate totalmente esta marca es buenisima.
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This past Easter a coworker brought these goodies to work and they were gone in 60 seconds. Most people in my office don't eat much sweets but everyone at least took one or two to save for later
Katelynn  B.
These are amazing. I love hollow chocolate and these are little hollow bunnies. Nothing could be better. They are creamy, rich, and satisfying. I could eat them for all of my meals tbh. But at the same time, they are pretty expensive for such a small amount. Do I recommend them? Of course they're the bomb.com.