BY GHIRARDELLI

Celebrate spring with Ghirardelli's creamy milk chocolate bunnies. This is the perfect gift for filling Easter baskets or sharing with friends and family. see more...

Haley F.
Every single Easter we visit our local Ghirardelli store. They are always filled with festive unique Spring themed treats and these yummy little bunnies make it into my basket every time. They are a hit with the kids and one of the first things they dig into.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jacenne L.
Who doesn't love chocolate bunnies, ad in these cute sizes, they're fun to bring on the go. I love tagging these along with me in my bag in case I have a craving for some chocolate. I love chocolate bunnies! These taste great and are adorable. Couldn't recommend more.
Renee S.
Lathrop, CA
This chocolate is so smooth it just melts in your mouth. This is so great for Easter gifts for kids or adults. It has the right amount of sugar and it is just a really good chocolate. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it
Jessica E.
Ame este chocolate el día de pascua compre uno ummm real millones chocolate me encanto lastima que hasta el otro año comeré otro pero es fantástico muero por ese chocolate totalmente esta marca es buenisima.
Emily W.
Huntsville, AL
An Easter classic at my house. You get the quality of Ghirardelli and satisfy tradition with the bunny shape. The chocolate is delicious and the packaging is much more appealing than cheaper brands
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I bought these for easter and hid them around during the easter egg hunt. The kids loved finding things other than eggs. The bunnies are cute and the milk chocolate tastes good
Shelby C.
I've only purchased a single milk chocolate bunny, but I still loved it no matter!! The chocolate is smooth, silky, and decadent! Will buy again around easter time!!
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Perfect for Easter baskets for kids and adults alike. Rich smooth and creamy chocolate that tastes amazing. Highly recommend for chocolate lovers alike!
Joanna B.
These were a fun treat to put in my kiddos' Easter baskets this year. They loved the chocolate (of course) and I thought they were super cute!
laura F.
I got some of these chocolate bunnies for Easter. They are supper yummy . I can not wait until next year i will get to stock up after Easter.