BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Celebrate Spring with Ghirardelli's creamy milk chocolate bunnies! These festive bunny shapes are perfect for filling Easter Baskets and sharing with family and friends.

Melissa W.
The chocolate is so soft and a true chocolate not like the fake chocolate that's out there now. It was fairly affordable compared to the price of candy now. I would purchase this again for myself or for a gift.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Ghirardelli is one of my favorite chocolate brands. It's rich and full of authentic (not fake) chocolate flavor. I really enjoy Ghirardelli and buy it every chance I get for a sweet treat. A little goes a long way, so even if you're watching your sweets, this is a great brand!
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This past Easter a coworker brought these goodies to work and they were gone in 60 seconds. Most people in my office don't eat much sweets but everyone at least took one or two to save for later
Regan G.
I buy so many of these during Easter. Where I live it's very hard to find just plain milk chocolate from this brand. Holidays are the few times I can find it and I stock up. This chocolate is smooth and not overly sweet.
Erin U.
O Fallon, MO
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny is great! I've purchased them for Easter and can't wait to have it again next year. I've purchased it from Target. Compared to other brands, it is pricey, but the taste is much greater. I would recommend to others and will buy again.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This chocolate has always been my favorite, and that's because of the quality! These chocolate bunnies have such a nice chocolate flavor and are o smooth. Highly recommend getting them, they are soooo addictive!
Allie K.
Ghirardelli chocolate is definitely my favorite chocolate! I think it is such a good value for great chocolate! It is so creamy and rich. I eat it once a week. I usually buy this chocolate at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jessi P.
Salem, MA
I really liked this product. The fact that its shaped like a bunny is super cute and the quality of the chocolate was amazing. Anything Ghirardelli is good in my opinion
BEST CHOCOLATE OUT THERE HANDS DOWN!! Will always be a fan of this chocolate any type is soooo good! I would definitely buy Ghirardelli chocolate everyday if I could. The texture when you take a bite it's amazing.
Katie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This chocolate bunny is the perfect addition to any Easter basket! This bunny is affordable, but does not have a waxy taste like many other cheap Easter candies.