BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Squares chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious fillings.These individually wrapped chocolates are perfect as an individual indulgence, to share with friends and family, or to give as a gift. We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients, to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate Pack of 4 - 4.63 ounce bags Gluten-Free; Made in USA.

Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Cocoa - Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin - an Emulsifier, Vanillin - Artificial Flavor, Hazelnuts, Vanilla, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Citric Acid and TBHQ - Preservatives.

• "Ghirardelli is some of the best chocolate I've ever had." in 2 reviews
  • "They're just the right amount of rich and delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate and Truffle what a great mixture the perfect size and the shape of the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "It's very rich but not too rich." in 1 review
  • "The packaging could be a little easier to re-seal in the bar form, but the individually wrapped versions are perfect!" in 1 review
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
Ghirardelli is possibly one of my favorite chocolate brands, and with good reason. The chocolate squares are packaged incredibly conveniently, so I like throwing some into my purse whenever I'm on the go. I love almost all the flavors, but particularly enjoy the ones where the inside is gooey and melts in your mouth in contrast to the harder, solid chocolate. It is definitely an experience.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE ITS SO SMOOTH AND RICH AND VERY VELVETY. I LIKE TO BUY THESE FOR ME FOR A ME TIME....WHEN I AM CRAVING SOMETHING SWEET THIS IS WHAT I USUALLY GO TO GET MY SWEET TOOTH SATISFIED. I GIVE THE BAGS AT CHRISTMAS FOR GIFTS TOO.
Whitney W.
Dallas, GA
THE best chocolate I've ever had. Ghirardelli offers so many yummy flavor combinations, there's an option for whatever I'm craving! Definitely my go-to cheat day must have. They're not too rich, just sweet enough to be absolutely heavenly. The squares are also the perfect size for a treat!
haley i.
Boulder, CO
These chocolates are so rich and satisfying. I usually eat three with my lunch and even have some for dessert. I buy these in Ghirardelli Square in SF. They are a great value - large bite sized treat for when you're craving something sweet.
Stephanie M.
Yummy little squares! Great company for affordable chocolates. Easy to find at any grocery store and a nice alternative to pricier ones. The flavor is well worth the price point. I would recommend these for portable, sweet treats with variety.
DONNA V.
I have fallen in love with Ghirardelli chocolates over the past six months. About 2 months ago they came out with the Dark Truffle and it's wonderful! They are a nice little (individually wrapped) candy if you just want a little something sweet. They are not over the top rich that makes you (or at least me) feel overwelmed and kinda sick. I definitely recommend this candy
Ashley I.
White Oak, PA
Everything this company makes is 100% amazing... The chocolate is out of this world! It gives me chills sometimes when i take the first bite because its THAT good!!I love the dark chocolate stuff they have as well as this! Make sure you buy a few bags or hide them because once someone else gets a taste... they will all be gone!!! :)
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I love the Ghirardelli brand. Everything from the truffles to the chocolate chips. These squares have really helped me to curb my sugar intake without giving up my chocolate sweet tooth. The packaging could be a little easier to re-seal in the bar form, but the individually wrapped versions are perfect!
Brooke N.
Ghirardelli Chocolate is honestly some of the BEST chocolate I have ever had (and I've had chocolate in Europe). It's so rich and decadent. All of their chocolate flavors are tasty but basic chocolate never fails to meet my chocoholic needs! I love buying this chocolate as part of gifts for friends or during holidays or a simple splurge for myself.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
I love anything chocolate. I also love anything chocolate that is Ghirardelli. They are a nice little (individually wrapped) candy if you just want a little something sweet. They are not over the top rich that makes you (or at least me) feel overwelmed and kinda sick. I definitely recommend this candy
Patricia C.
Never tried this, is it good?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I've tried the caramel one. How is this chocolate?