Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Twilight Delight uploaded by Kate R.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep and velvety 72% cacao dark chocolate in twilight delight delivers unrivaled chocolate intensity. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with ghirardelli's all natural intense dark chocolate. The ghirardelli® difference™: controlling all steps for ultimate quality. Bean selection: we select only the highest quality beans. Roasting: we use a unique process for intense taste. Refining: we refine for ultimate velvety smoothness. Conching: we conche for sophisticated flavors. Tasting notes: this slow-melting, pure dark chocolate is highly aromatic, with mocha, blackberry and dark cherry notes throughout. With 72% cacao, the intense chocolate flavor is highlighted by the silky smooth texture and creamy mouthfeel. This sensuous chocolate has a long finish and delightful, lingering flavor; moments of timeless pleasure®.

• How many calories does it have?2 Answers
  • Where do you go to find the best price on this?4 Answers
  • These contain soy lecithin. Can I have them if I'm sensit...1 Answers
Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Twilight Delight
  • "Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite and on the plus side to your sweet tooth dark chocolates healthy!" in 4 reviews
  • "Perfect for the dark chocolate lover in your life." in 2 reviews
  • "These are the best chocolate squares they are very intense flavors so you don't have to eat a lot at once to satisfy your sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "This is a delicious dark chocolate bar." in 1 review
  • "They literally melt in your mouth." in 1 review
Maggie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
. Better than Endangered Species Natural Chocolate Bars - Dark Chocolate - 88 Percent Cocoa - 3 oz Bars - Case of 12 and Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate​. Smoother mouth feel. I have been eating two to four squares every day for 5 years. Expensive. Health experts recommend dark chocolate over milk chocolate. It contains healthful antioxidants. Not as creamy as Lindt Lindor Extra Dark Truffles.
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lovee... this is delicious and has a taste of "real" dark chocolate. It's a bit pricey but in my opinion they are the best tasting. I eat one square a day typically while i study because dark chocolate is supposed to help your brain focus. I think it actually works. Will be buying these again ❤️
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ufff de solo pensar en este chocolate se me hizo la boca agua!! No puedo dejar de comer mientras hay de esos es implacable para mi dejar de comer! Un sabor delicioso a puro chocolate negro!!
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth without going overboard ! Bought a gift box at Target and it's lasted awhile . Added a few to my gift bags and treat bags fir friends and neighbors . I buy these all year long !
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
You can't go wrong with Ghirardelli chocolate! This intense dark chocolate is the perfect balance of sweet and bitter. I'm a huge dark chocolate lover and this is insanely good. It should be banned that's how good it is.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If you love chocolate and want a non-guilty pleasure, nutritionists recommend one oz. of dark chocolate above 70% per day. As a friend said, chocolate is a vegetable--it's a bean! I bought this bag of individually wrapped chocolates and have one for a tasty treat after dinner. They are healthy and darkly rich and smooth. I'm happy with one square, and frankly, it helps to have them individually wrapped so you can't keep breaking off small pieces of a large bar.

One square is about 75 calories--it's a thin larger square and is satisfying. If you want to spoil yourself, or someone else, with something that is good for them, consider these chocolates! I love them.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm very picky when it comes to dark chocolate, and I LOVE this chocolate. It's the perfect balance between sweet and bitter. I take one of these chocolate squares to work with me everyday and it's the perfect afternoon pick me up.

I usually but this at Walmart for around $3.50. It is kind of pricey but they quality is very good. Ive tired Hershey's dark chocolate and it truly did not compare.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you want to start eating dark chocolate I definitely recommend this one! The percentage basically tells you how much cocoa it has. The higher the percentage then the less sugar it will have as well as it will be more bitter. The 72% dark chocolate is a good start and if you feel you're not ready for it then try out their 60%, but regardless dark chocolate is definitely the way to go!
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
My favorite dark chocolate ever right here! This year Santa stuffed my stocking full of them and it was beyond exciting.

I'm on a low carb diet, which means cutting out sugar. Dark chocolate is pretty much the only chocolate I can get away with. This type is pretty much on the brink of not being acceptable for my specific dietary restrictions, but I still make the exception.

It's creamy and delicious and entirely too hard to stop eating.
Katy M.
Ghirardelli's dark chocolate met my expectations of what a dark chocolate should taste like. I bought mine at California Adventures so it was a little pricey. Comparing to other "dark chocolates" I've had- this takes the cake as the best. It is not too sweet and everything I could have hoped and dreamed of in a dark chocolate.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Where do you go to find the best price on this?
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
How many calories does it have?
Maggie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These contain soy lecithin. Can I have them if I'm sensitive to soy?