BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Take time to slow down and feel yourself melt with each bite. Our luxurious dark chocolate combined with crunchy, roasted cocoa beans, delivers an unrivaled chocolate intensity.

Alex M.
Lehi, UT
What an incredible chocolate experience! The flavors is bold and rich, and the nibs add the perfect crunch. The notes of deep fruitiness and nuttiness are clear to the taste. Not your average chocolate bar—definitely worth a try!
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Dark chocolate is way better than milk. This brand is amazing when it comes to dark dark chocolate. It’s so rich and not bittier. It’s just the perfect dark chocolate in my opinion. I️ would highly recommend this brand to dark chocolate lovers
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
There candy Is one of the best I have tried. i love melting in a bowl and making this like a fondu. I just peel an apple, pour dip with dark chocolate mixed togerther its so much better with some chocolate..
Nupur S.
San Francisco , CA
Ghirardelli makes one of the finest dark chocolate to munch on. Being a sweet tooth, i crave chocolate and try to refrain myself from eating too much sugar hence I tend to go for this nib box. It is slightly on the biter side so if you are someone who can only take upto 70% chocolate, this might not suit you. For people who like intense dark of over 70% cocoa, this is a great box to buy to munch on
Jennell M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my! I just discovered this chocolate couple weeks ago when I was browsing some dark chocolates at target. I wanted to try it so I bought one and I must say this is really good. I unconsciously finished the whole bar while doing my homework. That's how good it is. Love the cocoa bits, it added texture, crunch and extra flavor!
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
No. Just no. I've never been a fan of dark chocolate but I had so many good reviews on this one I thought I would give it a go. But nope still a negative. Still bitter and very ugh tasting to me. Will never be trying it again.
Sarah O.
Fort Worth, TX
Ghirardelli chocolate is absolutely irresistible and the intense dark chocolate cocoa nibs are almost addictive. Who can eat just one?! Certainly one of the finer chocolates and well worth the money. If you haven't tried these you don't know what you're missing!
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
Gotta love dark chocolate to really enjoy. I actually prefer an even higher percentage of cacao in my chocolate, intensely bittersweet. I usually enjoy eating the Ghirardelli squares. Definitely better than dark chocolate that you usually find in candy bars
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Dark chocolate is delicious to me so when I saw these Ghirardelli chocolates I had to try them. I love the bold flavor of these nibs. It's the perfect combination of slightly bitter mixed with chocolate sweet. I highly recommend!
Rose C.
I made this amazing chocolate babka w ghirardelli cocoa nibs. More than a good value for such a rich decadent intense chocolate taste. My babka came out with dark rich swirls of exquisite chocolate flavor. I figure if I'm going to put all that effort in baking I always use the best ingredients and Ghirardelli is one of them for my chocolate creations.
Katelyn S.
Does anyone know what the actual percentage is for this dark chocolate? It was sweeter than i expected and the packaging doesn't say.