BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa: Luxurious flavor of Ghirardelli chocolate Rich, perfectly balanced taste Stir up some decadence see more...

Lydia B.
Daphne
Love love LOVE this hot chocolate mix! It’s got a great rich chocolate flavor and little teeny tiny chocolate chips. My favorite way to use this is actual not as hot chocolate! I like to sprinkle on top of some vanilla ice cream! Now that is good! Sad day when it runs out!
Destiny M.
Okay for anyone that knows me or follows my comments on here, they know I am a sucker for chocolate! Ghirardelli has some of the best chocolate products around! You pay a little extra, but its so worth it the moment you taste any of their products!!
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
This hot chocolate is perfect for some comfort on a cold night! It's super chocolatey, but not too overpowering. It's great for families or just a movie night. I think using it with milk makes it that much creamier!
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
I just recently tried this brand, I usually just get Swiss Miss but it's always weak so I end up having to use two packs just to get that really chocolaty flavor. But with this product I follow the directions and get delicious homemade, very chocolaty, hot cocoa, I'll always get this brand from now on!
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
Best chocolate ever! I could go on and on about the rich creamy flavor but all I have to say is go out and buy some to try it for yourself!
Mara R.
Mmmmmm!!!! Words can't describe the feeling of having a cup of this amazing hot chocolate.