BeveragesHot ChocolateGhirardelli
Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa

Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers. We start with cocoa from the finest beans, blend just the right amount of sugar and real vanilla, and add real chocolate for a rich chocolate taste. Each packet, best when mixed with milk, will make one serving.

Has anybody tried this and if so would you suggest it and where can I find it?
How does this taste?
Has anyone tried this? How close is it in taste to their chocolate?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal T.
Yummy yummy in my tummy. I love hot chocolate. Make with half and half and don't forget the whipped cream
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
This little bag of Ghirardelli hot cocoa tastes exceptionally good. If you are not sure about dark chocolate hot chocolate, you can add some milk to cut some of the chocolate’s intensity, but they are not overpowering. I definitely buying it again. This hot cocoa is recommended.
Monica S.
Richmond, VA
Great flavor, intense and slightly bitter but not too sweet, as I like it. Perfect to drink on cold nights or just when you want something warm and delicious in your stomach.
Kylie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so rich and so creamy. We only bust out this hot chocolate I'm very special occasions because it is so rich and so expensive. But we absolutely love it.
Lynzie C.
This is so good. I made hot cocoa on New Years while I was having a zoom call night with family and friends, it was great. The hot cocoa really tied everything together and made me feel calm and cozy.
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good flavor and on point drink. I will continue to purchase this again and again. Good size bag and allows for plenty of cups for you and the whole family to enjoy!
Vera S.
Absolutely delicious and would definitely recommend this product, it is amazing! Love it!
Rachael B.
Fishers, IN
This has a very rich chocolate flavor. It’s a great product and it’s easy to make. Tear the package open out in hot water and stir. Delish
Melody A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Growing up I didn’t drink hot cocoa but a few years ago I was introduce to this one and it changed my mind it’s delicious
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This hot chocolate is so good. I like to mix it with a bit of coffee and add whipped cream. It’s such a good warm treat.