Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers. We start with cocoa from the finest beans, blend just the right amount of sugar and real vanilla, and add real chocolate for a rich chocolate taste. Each packet, best when mixed with milk, will make one serving.

• Has anyone tried this? How close is it in taste to their...1 Answers
Megan M.
The best hot chocolate ever! It’s so rich and the powder dissolves completely leaving a super smooth chocolate dream! The best part is that this has no dairy so while you can make it with milk if you want the vegans of the world can enjoy it too! It’s the only vegan got chocolate I ever see in stores and it’s oh so good with just water!
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I am very picky about my hot choc packets/mix. This hot choc turns out thick and yummy coco. Its not thin and not too sugary. Other brands have hot coco which end up being too thin in texture but this doesn't happen with this Ghirardelli!!!!!
Vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
I just bought this a few hours ago and am already contemplating making another cup. It's quick to make (1.5 minutes) and only need 2 tbl spoons! Don't forget to get milk while you're out buying it though, water isn't good enough for how gourmet this is! Love it and cozying up with a mug.
Ali L.
THIS IS SO DELICIOUS. Mixed with whole milk, this makes a frothy, yummy, warm, delicious winter treat! we always have it while decorating our Christmas tree! It is so yummy and rich, it can't be beat!
Stephena H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite hot cocoa . a chocolate lovers dream. rich, smooth you'll enjoy every bit of it. top it off with some marshmallows . Delicious made with water or any kind of milk.
Jolai P.
Enumclaw, WA
Pretty dark and roasty tasting. This is my go to hot cocoa when I run out of my homemade stuff. Usually a decent value. Throw some Rumchata in it!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Ghirardelli chocolate is ultimate luxurious treat! Ghirardelli hot cocoa is a fantastic combination of luxury and comfort!
Justa L.
Fremont, OH
Excellent rich chocolate that satisfies my chocolate cravings. Also good as frozen hot chocolate
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Ghiradelli has a nice, dark, rich cocoa flavor, but it's not half as creamy as I prefer
Yuliia L.
Orlando, FL
I love this hot chocolate. It's rich and delicious. Very easy to blend in and definitely worth the price.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Has anyone tried this? How close is it in taste to their chocolate?