Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Cake Mix uploaded by chaima g.

BY GHIRARDELLI #58 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Descriptions:

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net Weight: 12.25 oz.

• Please tell your fellow chocolate lover this is the best ...2 Answers
  • Not really a question but it's four am and I'm pregnant a...1 Answers
  • So what are your thoughts on this? I love their chocolate...2 Answers
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Cake Mix is a family favorite. Definitely the best chocolate cake mix I have ever tried. I purchased it at my local Shoprite and I'm hooked. The rich chocolate taste along with the moist cake itself make for a perfect cake everytime. And the best part is that it is no more expensive than the other brands that are on the market. I highly recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.
Jan a.
I find this box in Costco, it was an awesome deal the box Costco sale have so much product. My daughter is obsessed with brownies and doble chocolate is her fave, is our house is or fave. Is so easy to bake that whenever she feel like have a doble chocolate browny she will bake brownies for everyone.
Samantha B.
Boston, MA
DELICIOUS! I made this for my office a couple of weeks ago and everyone loved it! The batch didn't even last one day in the kitchen :) I knew that the brownies would be tasty, since its Ghirardelli, but I had no idea just how yummy and chocolatey they would come out!
Tanya A.
I just made these. They didn't last long in our house. It was so yummy and exceeded our expectation when considering boxed cake. I'm going to make another one this week.
Keyshia C.
New York
One of the best cake mix ever! The flavor and texture of the Ghiradelli cake mixes are just incredible. It makes a single layer cake, which is just perfect for my fiance and I. Try it! You'll love it. One of the reviews stated that this cake is 100 times better than Betty Crocker. In my opinion, this cake is no better than Betty Crocker, both cake mixes have an intense chocolate flavor and are a cross between making a thick rich chocolate brownie and a pound cake. Ghirardelli is moist and absolutely delicious!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
So after being g curious about this cake mix I went to my local store to give it a try! I've tried it once and let's just say for the price it was amazing! The cake was rich, and very moist! The flavor was a deep chocolate that I never experienced before! I would definitely recommend it to friends! Also I love their chocolates! They definitely know what they're doing!
Bebe K.
Mouth watering! Im not a huge fan of chocolate cakes but I fell In love with this one! The second you take one bite it all melts in your mouth and you get little chocolate chips in every bite. It was so good. And super cheap where I live soooo WIN WIN!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Ghiradelli is so good and rich , you can't ever go wrong buying any of these products. They will always be good quality stuff and so satisfying and people will always compliment whatever brownies or cakes or cookies you made !
Caroline M.
Ghirardelli makes some truly great baking products and this one really stands out. The cake is super moist and fluffy while not being too dense. It completely exceeds my expectations and I'd recommend it to everyone.
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
LISTEN TO ME LISTEN LINDA LISTEN! When I say these brownies are BOMB I MEAN THEY ARE THE BOMB DOT COME I LOVE THEM. You can literally eat a whole box by yourself, or the batter or make one batter and one regular box of brownies that's how good they are
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
So what are your thoughts on this? I love their chocolates! So I definitely want to give this a go!
Holly H.
Cushing
Please tell your fellow chocolate lover this is the best chocolate cake mix?! Is it moist and does it taste better than most regular chocolate cakes since their using the fancy chocolate!?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Not really a question but it's four am and I'm pregnant and craving these .... so . Who wants to make me some 😅
Marina a.