Ghirardelli Chocolate Double Chocolate Premium Cake Mix uploaded by chaima g.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net Weight: 12.25 oz.

• Please tell your fellow chocolate lover this is the best ...2 Answers
  • This looks so delicious how many people have tried this1 Answers
  • Is this brand better for baking ?2 Answers
samantha v.
If you love chocolate, than these are right up your alley!!! They are great. Ooey and gooey. Chocolate. It’s even better when this is warm and you put vanilla ice cream on it! I’m a repeat buyer, not too bad with the price either.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Cake Mix is a family favorite. Definitely the best chocolate cake mix I have ever tried. I purchased it at my local Shoprite and I'm hooked. The rich chocolate taste along with the moist cake itself make for a perfect cake everytime. And the best part is that it is no more expensive than the other brands that are on the market. I highly recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.
Amy V.
I have tried this because of the brand and it’s an okay bake. You don’t need much ingredients for baking this and that was something nice about it. The cake turned out great and yummy. I would recommend.
member-eb573
Just bought this cake mix. Total rip off. You pay twice the price and get half of the cake. Flavor was ok, but not worth the price. Total disappointment. Will never purchase again.
Lydda L.
I LOVE this brand of cake mixes. Honestly, you can’t go wrong. I sometimes do this and use their brand of cookie mix to make a cookie layer in the middle and it is sublime, easy, cheap and a definite party pleaser. So easy kids can even make it!
Danielle B.
ellenville
Ghirardelli is the best cake mix. It’s so rich and tasty. I make cakes and cupcakes from this stuff. You can get it anywhere from target to Walmart. Its just as good as homemade. I recommend this brand and this double chocolate flavor if you’re a chocolate fan!
Bebe K.
Mouth watering! Im not a huge fan of chocolate cakes but I fell In love with this one! The second you take one bite it all melts in your mouth and you get little chocolate chips in every bite. It was so good. And super cheap where I live soooo WIN WIN!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Ghiradelli is so good and rich , you can't ever go wrong buying any of these products. They will always be good quality stuff and so satisfying and people will always compliment whatever brownies or cakes or cookies you made !
Caroline M.
Ghirardelli makes some truly great baking products and this one really stands out. The cake is super moist and fluffy while not being too dense. It completely exceeds my expectations and I'd recommend it to everyone.
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
LISTEN TO ME LISTEN LINDA LISTEN! When I say these brownies are BOMB I MEAN THEY ARE THE BOMB DOT COME I LOVE THEM. You can literally eat a whole box by yourself, or the batter or make one batter and one regular box of brownies that's how good they are
Marina a.
هل هذا المنتج جيد؟
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
Is this brand better for baking ?
Holly H.
Cushing
Please tell your fellow chocolate lover this is the best chocolate cake mix?! Is it moist and does it taste better than most regular chocolate cakes since their using the fancy chocolate!?
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
So what are your thoughts on this? I love their chocolates! So I definitely want to give this a go!
Debbie A.
united states
This looks so delicious how many people have tried this