Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark & Raspberry Bar uploaded by Amber B.Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark & Raspberry Bar uploaded by Rendi D.

BY GHIRARDELLI #75 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Dark & Raspberry.
Rich chocolate, luscious filling.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852. see more...

• Do any flavors come out only during certain times of the year?1 Answers
  • You need to try the dark chocolate mango one - amazing! I think t...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors are there in this brand? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Perfect flavor mix with dark chocolate and raspberry.i would recommend this to anyone who loves fruit especially when chocolate is involved." in 6 reviews
  • "This square is the perfect size to quench a chocolate craving, the raspberry as a delicious sweetness that is refreshing." in 1 review
  • "Ghirardelli has very high quality chocolates, and though I normally don't like raspberry mixed with chocolate, this product is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy, the dark chocolate is my favorite and when you add raspberry to it you just can't go wrong." in 1 review
  • "They melt in you mouth and have the perfect amount of fruit filling." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Haverhill
I’m not a huge chocolate fan, or sweets in general for that matter, but o’ Lordy!! I love these. The chocolate is super smooth and rich and the raspberry gives it the right amount of balance. Definitely recommend you pick some up. But hide it from your family or it’ll be gone before you get a chance to try it.
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
All of the flavors are so wonderful, every time I’m in San Francisco we make time to stop and try new flavors and pick up some more chocolate. Can be more expensive than other chocolates but you definitely can taste the difference. So so good.
Elizabeth M.
Levittown, PA
Amazing candy. Taste is amazing. Perfect as a late night snack. A little expensive. But worth the purchase. Great as holiday gifts for family and friends. Would recommend and definitely buy again. Awesome.
Laura M.
Austin
Y’all. This chocolate right here? This is luxurious bubble bath chocolate. This is light some candles and poor some wine chocolate. The raspberry is so rich and a perfect pairing to the dark chocolate.
Barbie W.
Atlanta
Absolutely my favorite, compared to most jelly filled chocolates, it has just enough filling. THAT'S A HUGE THING FOR ME. I could take a little more but still my favorite by far. not a huge candy girl either. if you like raspberry, it's a must try.
Sarah A.
Shelby Township
Every product I've seen from this company is gluten free (minus one) but so luxurious! Before my boyfriend met me, he thought nestle was a luxurious chocolate. NESTLE! Although I wish it was a little cheaper, it's rich and flavorful enough that I'll splurge just to have some in the household. It's the ONLY way I make chocolate chip and chunk cookies.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is Mom approved and not diet approved, but who cares it’s yoga pants season! These are the perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth with a glass of wine of course.
Allison A.
ammon idaho
These are beyond yummy! I️ Love dark chocolate but I️ also love sweets and raspberry flavored chocolate! This is the perfect combination of dark chocolate and sweets.
Shauna G.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Absolutely my favorite candy !! I always get it for Christmas. Chocolate is sweet but not over sweet with great raspberry flavor. Taste great and can't eat just one!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
This is my absolute favorite! I love chocolate raspberry. It reminds me of the sweet treats my Poppy used to get me as a kid. My husband knows this is my go to if I want a sweet treat. If you haven’t tried it yet, I don’t know what you are waiting for?!?!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
You need to try the dark chocolate mango one - amazing! I think there was also a black current cabernet
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How many different flavors are there in this brand?
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Do any flavors come out only during certain times of the year?