BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Savor the perfect combination of luscious buttery caramel enhanced by a touch of savory sea salt, all surrounded by intense velvety chocolate. Our Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES make a sweet treat for all the chocolate lovers in your life and show you've got great taste.

• I love Ghirardeli chocolates but sea salt caramel sounds ...2 Answers
  • Ok I have had Ghirardelli chocolates before and they are ...5 Answers
  • Can you taste the sea salt?11 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Great tasting sweet and salty pick me up for anytime of the day and in my top 10 candies. The dark chocolate covering is both milky and bitter making it the perfect mix and not too overpowering. After biting into it you then get the taste of caramel which slowing adds in a hint of salt. I could eat a tub full of their caramel.. it's that's good. I like to keep these in the freezer, as I think it really enhances the taste!
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Though I have recently started buying cheaper chocolate, I save Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Square for when I really want to splurge. Each bite is so decadent that one piece of chocolate is more than enough. The savory nature of the salt meshes seamlessly with the dark chocolate and is further complimented by the creamy caramel middle. The flavors hit the palette at different points and offers what seems like a grand orchestra of tastes in your mouth. I'm torn because I like the serving size offered in each chocolate, but I do think it a bit wasteful with all the extra plastic. So with all this in mind I save this chocolate for special occasions and splurge days.
Fweezii A.
This just melt away the stress of a long day. There's nothing better than coming home to a delicious treat filled with the golden wonder that is caramel. They are the perfect size and individualy wrapped for sharing and making some one else's day better too.
alyssa z.
I almost always have these at my house. They are just so good! Great balance of salty and sweet with delicious dark chocolate. They come in perfect little one or two bite squares. Caramel inside is nice and soft so it doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I can only eat a few of these at a time but I'm always satisfied.
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I wish I could rate more stars on this product that’s how much I love this chocolate. It is affordable GOOD chocolate that isn’t hard to find. I eat a square almost every night and even recommended it to my brother and he has started to eat it too. I especially love the packaging it comes in. You can buy it in individual squares wrapped so you’re not over eating. Also, it was a pleasure to find Easter time- they were little bunnies!! I have never been disappointed by this chocolate and I don’t think I ever will be. I absolutely recommend this to any chocolate lovers like me!
Chloe W.
Clarksville, TN
This is hands down the best chocolate I’ve ever had. No need other chocolate compares to this. If you love sweet and salty then this is definitely for you. Ghirardelli never fails to impress with their chocolates. Don’t miss the opportunity to put this heaven in your mouth.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite chocolate right now. I can find it really cheap at like Stein Mart or Marshall’s. It’s seriously delicious, just the right amount of Caramel and sea salt! It tastes deliciously perfect with the dark chocolate! Love this stuff!
Kait B.
Oxford , PA
My ultimate go to when I need a bit of chocolate. The salted caramel is the perfect balance of salty and sweet. It’s a bit of a splurge, but it’s totally worth it. I usually buy a bag when I’m in the candy aisle at the grocery store.
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
I was hesitant to try this at first. But once I did, I am hooked. They put grains of salt in the caramel. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Would definitely recommend even if you are not a dark chocolate lover.
Samantha C.
Centennial
Whenever i’m in need of chocolate (which lets be honest is all the time) i always get these. I love the way the caramel tastes with the delicate chocolate. If you wanna try a different chocolate brand please try Ghirardelli!!
Cina S.
Long Beach , CA
The the sea salt prominent?
Brandy W.
Can you taste the sea salt?
Julia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really like dark chocolate because it's too bitter but does the caramel make it sweeter?
Sheila W.
Columbia, AL
Can this be used in cakes and cookies?
Tammy R.
Bethel , Oh
Would love to know how much of the sea salt you can taste?