Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar uploaded by Priscila G.Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Bar uploaded by sherrie M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Take time out for a chocolate moment. Bite into our luscious buttery caramel enhanced by a touch of savory sea salt, and make any part of your day more delicious.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like that they come in individual packaged squares so you know a good serving size" in 1 review
Savannah C.
Diana
These are so amazing. Every time I buy a bag they last a few hours if even that. The caramel melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven! It is a little pricey but it’s worth it. If you haven’t tried these yet, give them a shot!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pure Heaven!! At least, this is what I’d like Heaven to taste like! Great money saver buying them in the bag! You might as well buy 2 bags, because that one bag just won’t last. These will always and forever be one of my favorites! The way that the chocolate melts into a silky pool of deliciousness and then gets intertwined with the caramel and perfect amount of sea salt...OH YEAH, pure Heaven!
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I usually am picky with dark chocolate because it’s bitter but this product is perfect. I just need a square or two to fulfill my chocolate craving and the sea salt with it is the perfect combination. I usually have this product stashed away for when I need a piece of chocolate and it lasts me a while since I don’t need too much of it at once so it’s great.
Jonathan M.
Orlando, FL
LET ME JUST START BY SAYING. I AM NOT A HUGE FAN OF CHOCOLATE... HOWEVER WOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE SPECIFICALLY THE DARK CHOCOLATE WITH SEA SALT AND CARAMEL. WOW AMAZING
cera y.
These are my secret weakness. Each square is the perfect size for a quick sweet snack. The quality of this chocolate is amazi g and the flavor combinations with the sea salt and caramel are a classic
Brittany R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and sea salt together so this chocolate bar is great as well as the smaller squares that come in the same flavor. They are a bit pricy but definitely worth it.
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I always have a little bag of these in my refrigerator for when I just need a bit of chocolate. It’s the perfect amount of salty and sweet with the perfect amount of caramel. A little spendy when compared to other chocolates, but totally worth it.
Keeley N.
Lanexa
Really really good, i love eating these.. beat thing to cheat on my diet with.. its so much better than any others ive tried. Has a great flavor. I live it. Its kinda pricey but not too much. Its a gpod cost range, yes i recommed these to others. Who wouldnt?
Leah S.
As someone who's self-proclaimed favorite candy is salted caramel dark chocolate, this product isn't my most favorite. The dark chocolate could be darker and of higher quality so as to make the taste above and beyond. It's not bad but not my top.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
These chocolates are such a treat. If I didn’t make a conscious effort to keep them out of the house, I would eat them all the time. The salty sweet combination is one of my favorite flavor profiles and this product satisfies the craving.