BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Take time out for a chocolate moment. Savor the buttery caramel soft filling surrounded by Intense Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao Evening Dream, and make any part of your day more delicious.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Caramel Bar
  • "There is something about the dark chocolate taste that is a bit off to me compared to other dark chocolates." in 7 reviews
  • "Fabulous for a person that enjoys dark chocolate with a sweet tooth for it" in 1 review
  • "Everything about this chocolate bar is perfection. " in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect sized treats when that chocolate craving hits you." in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole bag myself." in 1 review
Matt P.
Cheney
This chocolate if for the chocolate lovers of the world. The dark chocolate will melt in your mouth, fading away into a silky caramel center that will ignite your taste buds in a delicious sensation. I will always turn to only two kinds of chocolate when I want comfort, and Ghirardelli is one of them.
Krizz'Tina M.
Normally i am not a fan of dark chocolate but Ghirardelli does it right every time! Love the smooth, sweet caramel in the center of this bar and each piece of chocolate is so rich that I literally can only handle eating it one piece at a time. If you're a chocolate love you need to try this!
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been to this chocolate factory in San Francisco so I am a little biased when it comes to chocolate. It is so good. The flavors are amazing. The dark chocolate tastes so good. If I went for chocolate I go for this brand every time!
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my favorite treat of all time. It is something that you can look forward to after a long day, it makes such a great treat to yourself. Will definitely purchase for the years to come, because I love to treat myself.
One of the greatest creations known to man. Ghiradelli, you’re doing amazing. I can’t eat enough of these. You managed to keep the intense richness of your perfect dark chocolate even with the sweet caramel. A+
Morgan L.
Willard, MO
Omg talk about craving something! I’m drooling just thinking about this chocolate bar! So delicious and so affordable! In almost every gift that I give I put one of these in it! They are the perfect size for a gift and to eat for yourself!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Perfect dark chocolate flavor! It’s not too over powering! A very sweet and high quality treat! This is the most rich and delicious chocolate flavor I have had! It is a great value for how high quality it is!
Abby G.
Hillsboro, MO
These are so good. The chocolate is so perfectly thin and breaks just beautiful. If you have the chance to get them directly from their cafe in Chicago, they’re incredible!!
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s always nice to have a treat for myself on hand for after the kids go to bed and it’s been a long day. I can grab a bag and keep them hidden away for when I need a little pick me up. Especially love the options on flavors. I enjoy caramel and orange plus dark chocolate.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
These are probably my favorite candy. They sell them at the fabric store where I go at least twice a week. These are touch expensive, but worth every penny. They are so delicious!
Olivia L.