Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Glynis R.Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Glynis R.

BY GHIRARDELLI #80 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of dark Ghirardelli premium chocolate is the key to this ultra-sophisticated brownie. Dark chocolate chips are blended into the batter, taking the richness of a classic brownie to delicious new depths.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
  • "If you love dark chocolate then this is the best brownie to get!" in 1 review
  • "This is super easy to make and tastes really good as well!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and the chocolate chips in it give it an extra chocolatey flavor." in 1 review
  • "I've made it a few times and they always come out perfect." in 1 review
  • "My very favorite brand of chocolate and even better now that there is a brownie mix!" in 1 review
Shaeliz O.
New York
this is the only brand i buy for brownies. they’re gooey and super chocolatey. they’re not pricey at all and it’s good for dessert or whatever you want. i buy it at my local supermarket. i’m satisfied with everything.
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
So easy and fast to make and always tastes delicious! This is one of those staple box items that I always keep in my pantry, just in case I need to whip up some brownies fast without the time to  make them from scratch. It's always been a huge hit at any party for all the chocolate lovers in the room. Highly recommend it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
My favorite out of all the Ghiradelli Brownies are the Dark Chocolate Flavor. These not only come out so ooey gooey but I love Dark Chocolate in the first place but this mix really hits the spot and my chocolate craving straight on. I recommend if you're a Dark Chocolate lover like me to try!
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
I’ve been spoiled by Ghirardelli brownies. I love brownies and now these are the only kind I want to eat. They are so good when you undercook them a little bit and I always microwave them for a few seconds when I have them the next day.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Probably the best brownies to ever come out of a box. They are so rich in chocolate and so soft. They're impossible to mess up and don't take a lot of time to make. I would eat these every day if I could.
Marissa J.
This is my favorite brand of brownies to make by far. They are so good. Plus I am a dark chocolate lover anyways so these are amazing! Great value for a great price!
Meaghann S.
The best brownies in the entire world. I am a brownie fanatic and they're my favorite baked goods. Homemade brownies? Not as good as these, honestly. I love them!
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
THE ABSOLUTE BEEEEEESSSSTTT BROWNIE MIX EVER!! I love this product and now don't like regular brownies much at all in comparison!! great flavor not to pricey i got it at my a grocery store and all my friends devoured the the same night image them and beg me to make more
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
Ghirardelli makes the best easy-bake brownies. They come out much more moist and rich than other brands. Whenever I make these brownies for work or potlucks, people ask if I made them from scratch. I'm a TERRIBLE baker (read: burns mac and cheese from a box), but Ghirardelli's are easy to make delicious! These are definitely my go-to brand.
Michelle B.
This is the absolute best brownie box mix available. We always loved the Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix, but loved it even more when we found the dark chocolate mix.... Yummm!
Samantha H.
Radcliff, KY
What is your favorite way to dress up a box mix?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
are these as gooey as they say?