BY GHIRARDELLI #31 in Sauces

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli's Creamy Caramel Flavored Syrup offers a wonderfully rich, caramel flavor. Perfectly formulated for use in espresso-based drinks, this sauce is also great as an ice cream or dessert topping.

• I will go to the Ghirardelli shop in Orlando, FL to celeb...2 Answers
Madison M.
Athens, TN
We use this sauce at my work (barista) every day. I enjoy the flavor and the consistency stays well fluid. We resell these at my work for $24 though. Not sure what the market value is. It's not so special that I'll never use another brand. Just a regular caramel.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I used this sauce when I worked for Sheetz and its the best sauce for those mochas!. Its also the best kind if you are wanting an adult elixer with some sweet!. Very good with strawberries!
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
I love this stuff, very good. I buy it all the time! I eat it on my ice cream sundaes, in my mocha coffee drinks that I make at home and as a dip with Granny Smith apples. I highly recommend this product.
Emmalynn M.
I love this sauce on ice cream! Super sweet and a little goes a long way. It does leave a bit of a weird feeling in your mouth but it satisfies my sweet tooth :)
Shana J.
I had this product mixed into a hot chocolate and it was yummy! The consistency was a little off for what I was using it for which is the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
The caramel sauce is bomb !! It's so delicious . I pour these into my homemade brownie batch and it's so yummy !!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Omg this sauce is heavenly
On apples, in your coffee, over plain vanilla ice cream 😋
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
I will go to the Ghirardelli shop in Orlando, FL to celebrate events. Does this syrup taste as good as what they use in their ice cream shops? Is it the same thing?