Ghirardelli Chocolate Congrats to the Grad 3-Tier Gift Tower

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Congrats to the Grad 3-Tier Gift Tower.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Congrats to the Grad 3-Tier Gift Tower!
How would you rate this product?
Beech grove, IN
What a great blend of ghiradellis! The chocolate is delish and the fillings are all so different and well done - my favorite is the Carmel dark chocolate squares - definitely repurchase worthy and recommendable to others
Boerne, TX
I gifted this tower to my brother upon his Graduation from High School. He loved it so much that he refused to share with anyone, including me, and he finished it all in less than 48 hours. I later bought one for myself, and it was so good, I finished it in three days. Amazing.
Star, ID
I bought a box just like this for my husband for Christmas last year. It didn't say Grad on it though. We really liked it. To make it even more special I opened the three boxes up and taped a small heart to every single chocolate. One box was full of "coupons" for things like a back massage, or walk. Another was things I appreciated and loved about him. The third one was date options.
Lincoln, NE
I purchased a gift basket to try the different flavors, and there is not one that I do not like! I was in San Francisco on vacation and came back with lots of chocolate gifts for friends, family, and coworkers! I would definitely recommend Ghirardelli to anyone!
Pleasanton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this as a gift for my boss. Their customer service is awesome as well. I wish it had a little bit more variety on the chocolate types included like maybe hot coco instead because after awhile it's a bit boring.
Cerritos, CA
This is a really great give away to any grad that has just graduated! This set has an assortment of flavored that everyone would love! I highly recommend this because it is easy and very affordable! I would repurchase once there's another grad graduating!
Garden Grove
Is amazing to give to people when their fat asses and left a little bunch of chocolate it's delicious chocolate so why would you blame them I wish someone would buy me this grand three tier gift Tower extinct as f*** thangka as f*** think what they do
Being from the california bay area i grew up eating and loving ghirardelli chocolates i used to go to the factory and eat them fresh, the turtles were always amazing. i buy this brand before any other always!!
Washington, DC
I was at the ghiardelli factory years ago and became smitten with the chocolate! I use it for snacking or baking, and it's great for both. Although I'm never one to go out and buy sweets, I do love this chocolate!
Wesley Chapel, FL
I absolutely love this brand of chocolate they are the best they're not too sweet or too tart but just perfect. I can never get tired of them and now I have so much to share and the rest will last me forever.

Looking for your answer?