Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jan a.Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jan a.Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Detroit B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nestled in a Chewy Golden CookieChocolate Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nestled in a Chewy Golden CookieChocolate Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nestled in a Chewy Golden CookieChocolate Semi-Sweet Chocolate Nestled in a Chewy Golden CookieChocolate Will Melt in Your Mouth Will Melt in Your Mouth Will Melt in Your Mouth Will Melt in Your Mouth Chips in the Mix Chips in the Mix Chips in the Mix Chips in the Mix.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Syrup, Fructose, Molasses Powder, Canola Or Soybean Oil, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavors. Made On Equipment That Makes Products Containing Eggs, Milk And Tree Nuts. Contains Wheat And Soy.

Jan a.
The cookie mix is amazingly easy to use, the cooking time was super fast!! the only thing is it uses to much butter, I feel the cookies a little greasy. next time I will use less butter.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Easy instructions to follow resulting in a delicious batch of perfect cookies. They are chewy, chocolaty and a crowd favorite among my family and friends. My dad asks for them every time he visits because they’re so irresistible.
Jen G.
This is a super smooth cookie. It's easy to make and quick to make and I get it on occasion just for a different brand of cookie. It is a little more than what I want to spend on cookies but i do buy it definitely if it's on sale.
Kayla C.
Glenview
So delicious. And although they say not to eat the batter but to be honest, it’s the best part about making these. Little tip: freeze some of the batter balls and save them for later. Pop them in the microwave for a couple seconds and you have a cookie.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
The best cookie mix ever made. They don’t skip out on morsels. Tons of choc chips in every bite. Dough is amazing and I buy this in bulk at sams. Love. Love. Love.
Michelle M.
San Marcos, CA
This is my go-to box chocolate cookie mix when I don't want to bust out homemade ones! They are so simple to make, literally 3 ingredients and are so yummy! Soft, chewy and the chocolate chips are better than any I've ever had (obviously - this is Ghirardelli we are talkin' here!) They also make a dark chocolate chip version, equally as amazing. Not every store carries the cookie mix like they do the brownie mixes but I like to find them at Target & Vons. Vons will usually run a killer sale every once in a while where you can get a box for $1.49 if you buy 4 or more - DO THIS! You will need 4 or more ;)
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
So, so good. I splurge on this when I want to treat myself or make a good impression. The quality of the chocolate is fantastic & I could eat 100 of them...although I know I shouldn't.
Heather H.
Corning, CA
The these cookies are so easy to make and they are so delicious. Great for baking time with the kids or baking for a bake sale. Highly recommend.
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
I don't know what makes Ghiradelli different, but I used to hate box cookie dough before this. Quality ingredients and great taste.
Lindsay G.
Oneida, NY
Hands down- my favorite box mix for chocolate chip cookies! I get about 18 cookies using my cookie drop. They are moist and chewy!