GroceryPantryGhirardelli
Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix

Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix

Descriptions:

Chocolate Turtles emerged in the early 1900™s, establishing a flavor combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts that has evolved for over a century. This rich, chewy brownie is our interpretation of that classic dessert “ a generous helping of walnut pieces stirred into our Ghirardelli chocolate batter, topped with a caramel drizzle.

How good are these? They look so good!
Could you eat the whole pan because I’m certain that I could Could....!?🤪
Is the ghiradelli caramel brownie mix too sweet?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always buy this for my family because they have a great price and this company makes the best chocolate.in reviews
I have to say it isn't my favorite brand though-which is Betty Crocker. in reviews
Allegra V.
Los Angeles , CA
Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix uploaded by Allegra V.
This is pretty damn good and the caramel ribbon touch is nice, I felt extra fancy. I would totally buy this again, however I removed one star because the caramel was extra sticky/chewy after baking which might just be how that kind of thing works but it wasn’t my favorite texture. Flavors were on point though.
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
My favorite brand of brownie mix and you can clearly taste how high quality the chocolate is
Jordan  H.
Tomball, TX
Love this brownie mix. Taste like you made something much better than brownie mix from a box.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix uploaded by Lucy H.
hey were very good, I didn't care for the high fructose corn syrup in the carmel topping,but I didn't have to use it either.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This is my all time favorite brownie mix! It comes with everything you need (except for the egg, oil and water). It comes with chopped up walnuts in the batter and a caramel packet. These are super easy to make and come out phenomenal! Just a little note though, try not to grease the pan too much as it will make a huge mess when you try to cut the brownies. Don't forget to use the caramel BEFORE you bake. I highly recommend this!
Tracee  M.
Ripon, WI
My mother in law would always use Ghiradelli brand brownies and they are amazing. They have great flavor and stay moist as well. I have since bought some to make myself and they really are the best brownie mix.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Target
My goodness! These taste absolutely amazing! I love to bake these brownies whenever I have a sweet tooth. The mix bakes beautifully each time. I like to underbake mine by at least 2 minutes or so to keep the brownies extra fudgy!
Brittany  L.
Saint Charles, MO
Whenever we buy box brownies we usually just get the dollar ones but we were feeling extra one night and got these and oh. My. God. They’re so delicious! A little bit more time consuming but worth it !
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Turtle Premium Brownie Mix uploaded by Nasaiko B.
I have been making this brownies and everyone loved it! It’s so chocolatey and super rich caramel!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
These brownies are super delicious and very rich. The caramel and nuts in them make them very unique. They’re easy to prepare and come out perfect every time. They’re a bit pricey for a boxed brownie mix, but totally worth it! Especially for a birthday or special occasions.