BY GHIRARDELLI #9 in Baking Mix

Ghirardelli® Triple Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Fudge pouch & chips included. see more...

• how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?4 Answers
  • Just bought a box, How do these taste? 2 Answers
  • Where can I get this? I need this in my life 😱2 Answers
Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge
  • "Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love it" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
Ghirardelli Brownie mix is the best. I won't buy any other brand. I am a repeat user for sure. I have tried several versions of their mix and although I cannot tell the difference between each kind of mix they are equally great. I've purchased the mix at my local grocery store. The brownies are very easy to make. There are only three ingredients that need to be added. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
yes yes, pumpkin pie is always a favorite at thanksgiving, but for those like me who arent pumpkin crazy and chocolate lovers every time of the year, this is the best mix! It is super chocolately and yummy and so easy to make. 3 ingredients and some mixing? Yes please! You can also find it super cheap at places like walmart which is even better! Definitely recommend!
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
I had a hankering for dessert this evening, so I whipped up a batch of Ghirardelli Triple Fudge Brownies for kicks. I want to point out here, that there are REAL chocolate chips in this mix. Not those wimpy mini chips that no self-respecting chocoholic would ever put in their brownies.
These are scrumptious. I’m a fan of fudgy brownies, and these fit the bill.
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best brownie mix when wanting to make something easy and quick. Not as good as home made, but sometimes you just gotta be a faken baker and when your kids classmates moms ask you if they're home made, you will yes. Cause you know those crazy mom's always trying to out bake each other.

P.s. use a little extra milk in it, add some extra chips, and God Bless.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Ghirardelli is my favorite brownie mix! It's definitely fudge-ier than other brownie mixes. The triple fudge is richer and moist. It's so easy to mix all the ingredients together and bake. Anyone can totally make these brownies. Sometimes I like to add in extras, like nuts or chocolate chips, but these are also perfect as-is.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Savannah, NY
First off i have baked or fooled around with chocolate since i was three yrs old i have never found such a great brownie mix as this its comparable to my homemade brownies i love that its rick with out being so heavy you can always eat more that one piece and even lick the bowl if no one is licking ( we know we all do it)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
Ghiradelli Chocolate Triple Fudge Brownies are - quite literally - the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I had one (or...two...) at a party, and spent the whole night tracking down their baker to find out the name of the product! Then I was sure to buy a box the next time I was at the store. Highly recommend!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
This brand is my go to for brownies. They always come out great with the right amount of fudge and chocolately goodness. It is always a toss up between if the Dark Chocolate or the Triple Fudge variety is the best, but regardless you can't go wrong if you pick up any of the flavors, especially if they are on sale!
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these brownie mixes so much. I always have to stock up on the jumbo boxes of these whenever I'm at Costco. The directions are super, super easy to follow and it's relatively fast, as far as baking goes. What really makes these brownies so amazing, though, is that there are little fudge pieces in them.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
This is my favorite brand/brownie mix ever! Its far superior to any of the others Ive tried. It had the right amount of gooeyness and chewyness. Unlike a lot of other brands It doesnt dry out and taste like cake. I also love to add other ingredients to spice it up and add different tastes (ie. coffee)
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Cold Spring, MN
how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
How gooey do these get?!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Bridgeport, CT
Just bought a box, How do these taste?
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Do you add nuts or just make the box?
Kayla O.