BY GHIRARDELLI #3 in Cake & Baking Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ghirardelli® Triple Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Fudge pouch & chips included.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge
  • "Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love it" in 1 review
Sarah D.
This brownie mix is to die for! It is absolutely delicious! Very easy to make and doesn't require a lot of prep time either. It isn't the cheapest, but of course this brand never is. Overall very yummy and satisfying! Great with ice cream!
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
Ghiradelli makes my favorite brownie mixes. They're a little pricier than some of the other brans your see in the store but its 100% worth it. The brownies are always super rich and full of flavor and the chocolate is of high quality.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband always buys this and makes it before I get home from work so the house smells amazing. Dark chocolate brownies are the way to go. And sometimes I’ll microwave them a little to make them gooey again.
Felicia B.
Kankakee
This is delicious.. I love making them for dessert. The chocolate flavor is exactly what I look for in a dessert. The directions are easy to follow. They are widely available and affordable.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
When I bake as part of my cheat treat for the month these brownies are seriously my go to they are so chocolatey and rich but not too rich. What are the things that I’ve noticed compared to other brands is that these are very moist when they come out of the oven while other brownies it would be really hard to pinpoint what I was doing wrong for them to not end up like these.
Kirsten M.
Pearcy, AR
This is a great product, especially compared to other brownie mixes on the market. First time using these, and I don't think I'll ever go back to Betty crocker. This is REAL chocolate, REAL nuts, and REAL flavor! Highly recommend this product, especially for the holidays!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love this brand of brownies! They are super affordable and easy to make. I make them all the time for parties or family gatherings. I can find them easily at most stores. I get compliments on them all the time && recommend!!
Kandice P.
Love this brownie mix! It’s easy to prepare and taste great! When prepared you can actually fool people to think they are made from scratch. I recommend these brownies for a quick delicious treat!
Sissy E.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't recommend you use the fudge pouch bc the brownie mix is already so much chocolate but Ghirardelli brownie mixes are honestly the only brand I use it's really good
Belkis P.
Norman, OK
Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge is so ridiculously good! I am 100% not a baker but wanted to dip my toe in the water, I wasn't sure what to expect but was so happy with the product. I underbaked the batch a little so they came out extra fudgy and goey. They were a total hit!
Carlie M.
Cold Spring, MN
how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?
Amber C.
Oklahoma City, OK
How gooey do these get?!
Jennyfer W.
Does this have nuts?
Kayla O.
Where can I get this? I need this in my life 😱
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Do you add nuts or just make the box?