BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ghirardelli® Triple Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Fudge pouch & chips included.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge
  • "Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love it" in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really good brownies!! I live the extra chocolates taste these brownies achieve! The cook time is longer and you get more brownies in this brand than others I noticed. Yummy rich gooey flavor and an affordable price.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
You just can’t go wrong with these if you really want your chocolate fix. Not for the faint of heart. Try heating up for 15 seconds in the microwave & then adding a scoop of French vanilla ice cream on top!
Belkis P.
Norman, OK
Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge is so ridiculously good! I am 100% not a baker but wanted to dip my toe in the water, I wasn't sure what to expect but was so happy with the product. I underbaked the batch a little so they came out extra fudgy and goey. They were a total hit!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
These are so cheap and so delicious. The batter comes together quickly and easily, and the taste is phenomenal. I honestly cannot tell the difference between these and homemade brownies in terms of flavor or texture. This brand is the only brand I will purchase for box brownies.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I️ usually don’t make anything from a box but decided to try this out because I’ve been craving brownies and been too sick to make the effort to make them from scratch. These are probably the best brownies I’ve ever made! So moist and chocolatey!!! I️ ate like 3 last night 😂😂🖤🖤
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
These brownie mixes are absolutely delicious. They are better than any other boxed brownie I have bought and made before. I Would highly recommend to anyone who is a fan of brownies, or anyone looking to make a quick and easy treat for a holiday gathering
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
Ghiradelli makes my favorite brownie mixes. They're a little pricier than some of the other brans your see in the store but its 100% worth it. The brownies are always super rich and full of flavor and the chocolate is of high quality.
Magdaliz P.
These brownies turn out so delicious, and soft. I buy this mix every once in a while. I bake this, and fresh out of the oven I put a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and there goes the dessert. I totally recommend this brownie mix.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
These are so yummy and very easy to make! I purchased them from my local supermarket at a reasonable price. The mixture contains real chocolate chips. My kids love these! You’ve earned a customer! What a great buy!
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
You haven't lived if you haven't had these. Honestly, raw is perfect, baked is perfect, leftovers are perfect. This is the treat for when your period hits half a week early and you just need help getting through.
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
How gooey do these get?!
Jennyfer W.
Does this have nuts?
Kayla O.
Where can I get this? I need this in my life 😱
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Do you add nuts or just make the box?