BY GHIRARDELLI #10 in Baking Mix

Ghirardelli¬ģ Triple Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
Fudge pouch & chips included. see more...

• how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?4 Answers
  • Just bought a box, How do these taste? 2 Answers
  • Where can I get this? I need this in my life ūüėĪ2 Answers
Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Triple Fudge
  • "Moist brownies very good and it was chocolate goodness I love this so much and my kids love it" in 1 review
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
Ghirardelli Brownie mix is the best. I won't buy any other brand. I am a repeat user for sure. I have tried several versions of their mix and although I cannot tell the difference between each kind of mix they are equally great. I've purchased the mix at my local grocery store. The brownies are very easy to make. There are only three ingredients that need to be added. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
yes yes, pumpkin pie is always a favorite at thanksgiving, but for those like me who arent pumpkin crazy and chocolate lovers every time of the year, this is the best mix! It is super chocolately and yummy and so easy to make. 3 ingredients and some mixing? Yes please! You can also find it super cheap at places like walmart which is even better! Definitely recommend!
F W.
Rosendale, NY
I had a hankering for dessert this evening, so I whipped up a batch of Ghirardelli Triple Fudge Brownies for kicks. I want to point out here, that there are REAL chocolate chips in this mix. Not those wimpy mini chips that no self-respecting chocoholic would ever put in their brownies.
These are scrumptious. I’m a fan of fudgy brownies, and these fit the bill.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best brownie mix when wanting to make something easy and quick. Not as good as home made, but sometimes you just gotta be a faken baker and when your kids classmates moms ask you if they're home made, you will yes. Cause you know those crazy mom's always trying to out bake each other.

P.s. use a little extra milk in it, add some extra chips, and God Bless.
Desiree H.
Savannah, NY
First off i have baked or fooled around with chocolate since i was three yrs old i have never found such a great brownie mix as this its comparable to my homemade brownies i love that its rick with out being so heavy you can always eat more that one piece and even lick the bowl if no one is licking ( we know we all do it)
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
This brand is my go to for brownies. They always come out great with the right amount of fudge and chocolately goodness. It is always a toss up between if the Dark Chocolate or the Triple Fudge variety is the best, but regardless you can't go wrong if you pick up any of the flavors, especially if they are on sale!
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
This is my favorite brand/brownie mix ever! Its far superior to any of the others Ive tried. It had the right amount of gooeyness and chewyness. Unlike a lot of other brands It doesnt dry out and taste like cake. I also love to add other ingredients to spice it up and add different tastes (ie. coffee)
H.C. M.
Saint Charles, MO
These are the best brownies I've ever eaten! They're so easy to make and very affordable. I make the for my friends and colleagues often and they always ask if I purchased them from an expensive bakery! They're always shocked to find out I made them in less than an hour!
Marisa R.
This s probably my favorite brownie mix ever! I LOVE chocolate and this does NOT disappoint. They bake wonderfully and always come out super delicious. I have added graham crackers and mini marshmallows to the mix for a smore's type brownie and its delish!
Emily Z.
whenever I want quick chocolately brownies, this box came to mind. Even though it's from a box, the mix always came out great and still very rich and chocolately. I also love the dark chocolate one, perfect to go with vanilla ice cream even in the winters
Carlie M.
Cold Spring, MN
how do these taste, where can i get it, and is it cheap?
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
How gooey do these get?!
Shannon M.
Bridgeport, CT
Just bought a box, How do these taste?
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Do you add nuts or just make the box?
Kayla O.
Where can I get this? I need this in my life ūüėĪ