Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Dark Chocolate uploaded by glynis r.Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix Dark Chocolate uploaded by glynis r.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix.
San Francisco founded in 1852.
Chocolate chips in the mix. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is super easy to make and tastes really good as well!" in 1 review
  • "I've made it a few times and they always come out perfect." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and the chocolate chips in it give it an extra chocolatey flavor." in 1 review
  • "If you love dark chocolate then this is the best brownie to get!" in 1 review
  • "My very favorite brand of chocolate and even better now that there is a brownie mix!" in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite out of all the Ghiradelli Brownies are the Dark Chocolate Flavor. These not only come out so ooey gooey but I love Dark Chocolate in the first place but this mix really hits the spot and my chocolate craving straight on. I recommend if you're a Dark Chocolate lover like me to try!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
Probably the best brownies to ever come out of a box. They are so rich in chocolate and so soft. They're impossible to mess up and don't take a lot of time to make. I would eat these every day if I could.
Marissa J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of brownies to make by far. They are so good. Plus I am a dark chocolate lover anyways so these are amazing! Great value for a great price!
Meaghann S.
Foodie Expert
The best brownies in the entire world. I am a brownie fanatic and they're my favorite baked goods. Homemade brownies? Not as good as these, honestly. I love them!
Melanie G.
Foodie Expert
This is THE BEST brownie mix I've ever used. I make these several times a year and I always get compliments. The flavor is awesome and always turn out great.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Perfect to have in the house. Whenever this stuff goes on sale I stock up with multiple boxes! Haven’t found a different brand than tops this one!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This mix is so tasty, especially if you use the extra most ingredients. I used it to make brookies and they are super tasty. Om nom nom!
#nerdygirl ..
I usually don't like dark chocolate, but these are one of my favorite brownies. They are so rich and gooey. I could eat these all day.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Foodie Expert
Hands down best brownie mix out there. They have one with glaze icing. Talk about to die for chocolate. So moist and perfect everytime
Tangie C.
clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
THIS brownie mix is the very BEST we have ever eaten! It beats all of them ... in taste, texture, and ease of preparation.
Samantha H.
Radcliff, KY
What is your favorite way to dress up a box mix?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
are these as gooey as they say?