Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Erika S.
Gainesville, FL
Who wouldn't love this....chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. You definitely can't go wrong with this gift...girls or guys!
Would so love this.....my favorite type of candy would be awesome if "Santa" brought me this........me and my boys love this
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
This was a great thank you gift for my nurses when I had my baby. They loved everything and everything was fresh.
Emily W.
Metter, GA
The most amazing and rich tasting chocolate ever!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Γ·!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Avril A.
I am a cholacte fern and u you really like chocolate I would recommend that you pis chase this
Ellie H.
I got this for Christmas and is was amazing it comes with everything and it was yummy.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Yes! That's all I have to say. This is the best chocolate. My only complaint about the minis is that they are unnecessary since I want to eat so many and would rather save the time unwrapping (lol)
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
A little pricey but definitely worth it. Some of the best chocolate I've tasted. It's a great gift for any chocolate lover
Ashlea M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Received as gift. best. gift. ever.! I love these little chocolate candy squares.