Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Erika S.
Gainesville, FL
Who wouldn't love this....chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. You definitely can't go wrong with this gift...girls or guys!
Mia G.
This chocolate is very creamy and has such a nice flavor too it . But is is a little too expensive compared to other chocolates
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I like these because they give you so many for a low price I love these so much I buy this almost every time I go to the store.
Would so love this.....my favorite type of candy would be awesome if "Santa" brought me this........me and my boys love this
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
A little pricey but definitely worth it. Some of the best chocolate I've tasted. It's a great gift for any chocolate lover
Veronica P.
Yonkers , NY
I love chocolate love candy and this brand is my favorite it's just so rich lol if you want good chocolate buy this 😏😏
chelsea e.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love the mini Ghirardellis. They are somehow even better than the full sized. Great gift. Would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good size chocolates for snacking. My favorite is the sea salt and caramel. But they are all good flavors.
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
This was a great thank you gift for my nurses when I had my baby. They loved everything and everything was fresh.
Ella w.
Madison, AL
Loved it the chocolate is wonderful and this is a great gift for a loved one or even friends and co workers