Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Jennifer M.
Bethel Park, PA
This basket of minis makes for a great gift at the office. Each pack it small yet it satisfies your sweet tooth without all the guilt.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
I was given the basket of minis as a gift for Administrative Professionals Day, and I really enjoyed the variety that was in there.
Gabrielle L.
Nice selection of treats. Good tasting smooth chocolate. A little pricey but if you are looking for a special treat it is worth it.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I like these because they give you so many for a low price I love these so much I buy this almost every time I go to the store.
Mia G.
This chocolate is very creamy and has such a nice flavor too it . But is is a little too expensive compared to other chocolates
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good size chocolates for snacking. My favorite is the sea salt and caramel. But they are all good flavors.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
Always good chocolate. Never disappointing. I love the mini size. Purchased at CVS. I eat a couple a week.
crystal t.
Deltona, FL
My husband every yr f or Valentine's day he buys ne these box . of chocolate can't get enough
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
These would be snagging because you get to try a bunch of different kinds of their chocolate
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
Makes a great gift or something for yourself. Such great chocolate! Now I want chocolate.