Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Nothing to say but extremely awesome. I bought this for my daughter's Graduation gift and she was more thrilled about this than all of the other gifts because this brand is her absolute favorite we use all of their baking products and have told my boss about trying them.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the safe way to guarantee that there will be chocolate left for me after everyone in the house steals some. I love the variety to choose from & mix it up.
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
The minis are so nice because it's a quick little easy treat, however sometimes I find it hard to only eat a couple! The caramel is my favorite ghirardelli chocolate! Soft milky chocolate with the perfect amount of gooey caramel inside!
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Yes! That's all I have to say. This is the best chocolate. My only complaint about the minis is that they are unnecessary since I want to eat so many and would rather save the time unwrapping (lol)
Terry A.
San Antonio, TX
This is my most favorite candy. O really love the caramel filled ones. The other flavors are great as well. I rather purchase these than any other chocolate. I don't buy them often but when i do its my favorite treat
Lauryn S.
Mobile, AL
This would be an awesome gift for the holidays. Mainly christmas and thanksgiving or even birthdays in my opinion.Personally the milk chocolate and caramel one is my favorite, but all of them are good.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Perfect for any occasion if you need to bring a gift. The price is affordable & you can buy this at any retail shop such as Walmart, target, or your local cvs.
Maddie B.
Ghirardelli chocolate is one of my absolute favorite chocolates ever! The minis are a great snack for when you want something small but sweet. #ghirardelli
Ariel M.
This is the cutest gift you can get or give! Their chocolate is great and its all mini pieces to share. It tastes delicious and is up there in chocolate.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH
The minis are just the right size for an after-meal dessert! Caramel is my favorite... Melts in your mouth and lets you escape all of life's troubles!