Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis
There are so may choices solids and mixes to choose. Compared to the alternatives this stands alone because of the variety and great taste. I got mine at Target and I have purchased mine from Sam's Club. Coworkers would also give these out to us during the holiday season with a greeting card or part of the Secret Santa. I would recommend.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I work in a medical office and we tend to get gifts from drug representatives or even patients at times and this was a great gift. The chocolates are second to none and everyone in the office enjoyed them. I could eat this all day long if i could and i would recommend this to others to eat and as a gift.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Nothing to say but extremely awesome. I bought this for my daughter's Graduation gift and she was more thrilled about this than all of the other gifts because this brand is her absolute favorite we use all of their baking products and have told my boss about trying them.
Katie E.
The only reason I rate this a 4 and not a 5 is because of the price. It is incredible chocolate but the price can be rather high sometimes. Not saying it isn't worth it; the candy from Ghirardelli is out of this world! Love the minis, they are my favorite!
Hannah R.
Didn't buy the gift basket, but i am a huge fan of the mini's. I love that when i just need a little something sweet, i can just grab a mini and my craving is satisfied without having to go over calories or make myself eat the rest that i don't want.
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
The minis are so nice because it's a quick little easy treat, however sometimes I find it hard to only eat a couple! The caramel is my favorite ghirardelli chocolate! Soft milky chocolate with the perfect amount of gooey caramel inside!
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
This is the safe way to guarantee that there will be chocolate left for me after everyone in the house steals some. I love the variety to choose from & mix it up.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Perfect for any occasion if you need to bring a gift. The price is affordable & you can buy this at any retail shop such as Walmart, target, or your local cvs.
Ariel M.
This is the cutest gift you can get or give! Their chocolate is great and its all mini pieces to share. It tastes delicious and is up there in chocolate.
Megan G.
I really like the size of the mini chocolates. They are the perfect size. It makes you savor this really good quality chocolate for much longer.