Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis uploaded by Enas B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Ghirardelli Chocolate Big Basket of Minis see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely amazing!!! Hand it all over! Take my money now! I would do anything for this chocolate! It melts instantly in your mouth.. it’s smooth and delicious! I would definitely repurchase this! It’s one of my favorites!
Amanda T.
Great quality chocolate that tastes fresh every time. This assortment is great because it gives you a little of each kind to try for yourself or if your sharing it gives everyone access to their favorite kind.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Perfect gift basket for Christmas. I give this to clients, friends an family members. It makes you look good in any angle because they delicious and presentation is nicce
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
There are so may choices solids and mixes to choose. Compared to the alternatives this stands alone because of the variety and great taste. I got mine at Target and I have purchased mine from Sam's Club. Coworkers would also give these out to us during the holiday season with a greeting card or part of the Secret Santa. I would recommend.
Briana L.
Oxnard, Ca
Ghirardelli Chocolates are by far my all time favorite chocolates especially the ones with caramel filling in them they taste absolutely amazing and can met in your mouth with every bite. The price can be at a little on the higher end for some people but the taste and product you're receiving its a pretty good price one can always find good deals on them as well!
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I work in a medical office and we tend to get gifts from drug representatives or even patients at times and this was a great gift. The chocolates are second to none and everyone in the office enjoyed them. I could eat this all day long if i could and i would recommend this to others to eat and as a gift.
Sara M.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Os chocolates da Ghirardelli são maravilhosos, meu favorito é o de caramelo! Estou completamente viciada no sabor caramelo! Essa cesta tem um pouco de tudo o que é ótimo dar de presente a um amante de chocolates! O preço nao é tão acessível mas vale muito a pena pra quem ama chocolate
Katie E.
The only reason I rate this a 4 and not a 5 is because of the price. It is incredible chocolate but the price can be rather high sometimes. Not saying it isn't worth it; the candy from Ghirardelli is out of this world! Love the minis, they are my favorite!
Hannah R.
Didn't buy the gift basket, but i am a huge fan of the mini's. I love that when i just need a little something sweet, i can just grab a mini and my craving is satisfied without having to go over calories or make myself eat the rest that i don't want.
Fatima S.
Charlestown, MA
I received this as a gift during graduation last year! I really loved how the package came all wrapped and cute. The chocolates are individually wrapped so they're great to share with friends or coworkers. I don't like the Raspberry flavor at all so I usually give those away. I love the Caramel!