Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Bren A.

BY GHIRARDELLI #15 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli® Chocolate Premium Baking Bar.
All natural.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
60% cacao bittersweet chocolate. see more...

• Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?6 Answers
Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Bar
  • "The chocolate tastes great when paired with the Oreos or in homemade brownies" in 1 review
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I always use this brand of chocolate when baking. It’s super rich and doesn’t have an artificial flavoring in my opinion! It’s a little procedure than the other brands but totally worth it’! Very satirified!
Mary C.
Wichita, KS
This is the best chocolate to use if you are making mousse. The mousse really takes on the flavor of this chocolate. I think it is really worth the price you pay.
Sandra D.
Townsend, TN
Love the Ghirardelli milk chocolate baking bar! I used this to make a ganache for Bailey's Irish Cream cheesecake. It was so easy to use and tasted fantastic. All of my guests loved it.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
Oh yes, be ready to create the most scrumptious baking recipes with this chocolate baking bar. It's a little pricey but oh so worth it! You can get it in any grocery store or organic store. I use it in pretty much all of my ganaches and I don't think there is anything out there that can match the rich flavor, maybe I'm wrong.
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
Ghirardelli baking chocolate is my go to when baking homemade brownies. I think it melts exceptionally well without burning easily. I also love the dark, rich chocolate flavor that it adds to the brownies. Makes for a rich, fudge-y, truly chocolate experience!
Alexandria O.
I like that this baking chocolate actually tastes like GOOD REAL chocolate. A lot of other brands usually have that fake chocolate taste. Kind of the difference between Reeses peanut butter cups and those off brand peanut butter cups you usually get around Easter.
The only downside to the Ghirardelli brand is that it can be a little pricey.
Trisha O.
I've tried this one at a Ghirardelli store and at first I was a little weirded out that they were giving out Orange chocolate samples. 'Cause I've never tried one before so when I heard they were DARK CHOCOLATE ( I love dark chocolate) Orange I instantly was curious and gave 'em a try. Boy, I was surprised at how delicious these were!
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I really like the quality of this chocolate compared to other name brands. I melts great and the taste never disappointing me ! This is the chocolate I always choose whenever I am doing my baking. I prefer it over all other brands that I have tried.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
The dark chocolate and orange are not my favorite combination, but these are still pretty good. I prefer the caramel ones. Ghirardelli is my favorite brand for chocolate. The filling is always the perfect creamy texture and the chocolate is not too thick.
Sheryll R.
San Jose, CA
DELICIOUS!! Great pricing in my local store for a quality product. Easy to chop/mince in case I'm out of chocolate chips. East to melt for treats such as brownies, or even bark.
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?