Ghirardelli Chocolate 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.

BY GHIRARDELLI #17 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Descriptions:

The Luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Buy on Walmart*
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Delicious! You can definitely tell the difference when comparing cheaper chocolate. Splurging on this makes all the difference. I love using this to dip fruit, make ganache, and other baked goods. Would recommend.
Shayna S.
St Clr Shores, MI
When I bake with chocolate, I prefer a rich cocoa flavor, not just a sugary treat. This chocolate gives a deep cocoa taste to any dessert that is hard to get from other brands. It melts smoothly and makes a rich brownie or cake. As a baker, I highly recommend even if it is more expensive than some other brands.
Carol L.
Torrance, CA
So good! Great to eat as is and good to melt/bake with. It doesn't taste like your traditional dark chocolate - it's definitely more raw. I got this during Valentine's Day and it was delicious! Perfect bye to satisfy my chocolate craving
Kimmy S.
Milwaukee
Very good chocolate. Nice portions, and definitely 60% cacao. Too bitter for my personal taste but the quality of the chocolate is undeniable. Too expensive for my personal preference.
Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
There is absolutely nothing more awesome that using Ghirardelli chocolate while baking! It is a bit on the expensive side, however, it is worth it when it comes to chocolate recipes. It melts very well and is very forgiving if you are a novice at melting chocolate. I love making brownies with it, but my absolute favorite is FUDGE! It makes the best fudge ever!! Plus, it makes the smoothst ganache!
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
This is a super chocolate to bake with! And if you adore dark chocolate for pleasure eating, this is a treat. I have several of these in my house at all times! They are a perfect size and a decent price. The taste is Rich and not waxy at all like lower quality brands. I would highly recommend this chocolate to anyone who enjoys cooking baking or chocolate eating in general!
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used this chocolate to make a chocolate cake that had butternut squash in it. The chocolate taste was excellent and you would have never guessed that there was butternut squash in it.
The whole cake was gone at the family dinner. I would definitely use this chocolate again.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
This is a great Baking Bar. I had a new recipe for fudge that called for three different kinds of chocolate and this one one of the three. I bought the Ghirardelli brand and it was one of the best fudges ever!! So smooth and creamy! I don't think you can go wrong with this brand when needing a good chocolate.
Smrithi A.
My friend bought this for me.The taste is different and the ingredients are really good and original.
I think there are only a few brands like this which promises and delivers the same quality.
It's worth purchasing.
Do try it and do the reviews:)

Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Seriously the BEST chocolate! I buy the bar and bag of 60% cacao and eat it straight. The bitter sweet is just perfect! It hits that chocolate craving just right but not so overly sweet were you want to overindulge.

my favorite!!