BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango Stand up Bag Squares 12 x 4.12 oz Kosher certified Ghirardelli has a bar to suit every taste From the rich and creamy milk chocolate of the Gourmet Milk line, to the luxuriously deep and velvety dark chocolate of the Intense collection and every lusciously filled bar in-between.

Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE chocolate, especially fruit flavored dark chocolate. You can find this brand at any grocery and for a great price. They’re the perfect size for a little pick me up during the day or relaxing small desert at night.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
We love this brand of chocolate. The peppermint bark is my favorite it’s so good! We love it. It’s a little on the pricier side but you can’t buy anything with the same flavor so it’s worth it and we will keep buying it!
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
My son loves the cherry chocolate. It is rich in flavor and you definitely only need one piece in a sitting. It is very affordable while maintaining a test that is upscale. Great packaging definitely recommend
Gloria R.
Hollister
Dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate and this brand totally their livers the quality of dark chocolate I want for the price I don’t frequently by this type of chocolate but I do plan to re-purchase it soon
Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
Just perfection. A fruity chocolate-lovers dream. The cherry is just the right amount of sweet and is so smooth! A perfect treat after a long day. Or a short one. Whichever!
Mariah K.
Hermiston
This is a great dark chocolate. And it is intense. Its delicious and this is one I like to use when I am making chocolate cupcakes. Break it up and add a little in.
Dallas K.
bigfork
So good but so spendy!!! I love these and they are a good gift to myself around holidays but they are too spendy for me to buy often at all. There are so many good flavors though
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
Cherry and dark chocolate really isn’t all that great of a combination. I don’t think it tastes very good although other friends seem to enjoy it. The dark bitter chocolate flavor mixed with cherry just gives a rather odd taste to me
Corrie T.
Deer Park, IL
I love dark chocolate but I wasn't a fan of the cherry flavor with it. My favorite are the raspberry filled ones and I thought these would be a winner too but I will stick with my favorite raspberry and sea salt caramel ones.
Mary P.
Boyertown , PA
Ghirardelli makes drool worthy chocolate. Their Cherry Dark Chocolates are my Husband and I's favorite indulgent. The chocolate is super smooth and the cherry is a perfect balance. Not your typical super sweet cherry with messy syrup. A little pricey but completely worth it! Be careeful how often you purchase this because it's nearly impossible to not devour the whole bag in one sitting.