BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli's Caramel Sauce provides endless possibilities for gourmet beverages and desserts. Transform an appealing dessert dish into something spectacular. Take a slice of ordinary cheesecake and drizzle with caramel sauce and you have a delicious.

Justina W.
Raeford , NC
This caramel is amazing and his so easy you squeeze into a simple chocolate cake or as topping on the ice cream sundae. So delicious in such a simple thing to use to give your baking goods a little bit more have a good taste.
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
They literally have the BEST caramel out there. I love it so much! It is delicious and it taste so rich and sweet, it is not watery but a perfect consistency
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the taste of this caramel. I put a little bit of this on top of some cool whip in my coffee every morning.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This tastes amazing! Why spend $5+ at your local coffee shop when you can easily make it at home with this?!
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
My favorite. I love making sundaes and purchasing this. I love caramel it's super flavorful.

Amazon