BY GHIRARDELLI #7 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

• Is this chocolate good6 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We lik...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?6 Answers
Claudia H.
My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
kia h.
Copiague, NY
I am a chocolate and coffee lover so this was right up my alley. I use this to bake cookies, cakes, muffins, and pancakes.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, MI
I melt & use to mold chocolates& make cakes & ganache. Melts beautifully, chops well for bakingb& mold amazing chocolate.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
This chocolate is perfect for making a variety of desserts! The best batch of brownies I've ever made included this bar.
Bhavna D.
Bedford, TX
My husband and I have sweet teeth and enjoy good quality chocolates. These taste extraordinary and are very addictive.
Jazmin V.
Corona, Ca
I absolutely love baking with this chocolate it is so rich and creamy, helps me make the most decadent brownies ever!
Courtney C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got these for Christmas in my stocking! Omg! I absolutely loved them! The mix of chocolate and orange was so yummy!
Angela M.
Oh m gggggg. This is one of the most delicious chocolate ever. The Orange in thIs is so tasty. I buy lots of these .
Brittany B.
Yummmm I love ghiradelli but these are pretty good. The caramel and sea salt are my favorite but these aren't bad!
Naomi G.
South Whitley , IN
I use this choclate to make cookies all the time. and it works and tastes amazing. I would use it to make cookies.
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!