Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Darlene C.
Okay I used this chocolate in my cookie dough breaking off pieces and let me tell you it turned out delicious. Will do it again.
Angela E.
Great baking chocolate, especially for chocolate pie. My hubby is a dark chocolate lover, and eats it from the package, too. Yum!
Meaghan G.
Clovis, NM
Extremely rich and savory with a slight citrus kick! Very delectable and one I would keep hidden from the kids and savor alone!
Elyse W.
Love to have some cacao with a nice glass of wine. My husband loves it too. It's a snack when we craves sweets. Good for you
Sabrina P.
Faribault, Mn
Bitter is better imo. And this is one of my favorite brands. This is perfect because it's not to sweet but not to bitter. :)
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
I used this over the holidays to cover some truffles and using good chocolate made such a huge difference! Highly recommend!
Rachel E.
Fresno, CA
Oh my goodness. I am like the biggest chocolate fan you will meet. I'll try anything, and when I tried this, man I'm in love.
Rebecca M.
Any recipe that calls for bittersweet chocolate bars I use ghirardelli. It can sometimes be a little pricey but def worth it.
Jacklyn R.
I love to use this when baking or working with chocolate. It gives the chocolate a nice deep flavor and great on its own too.
Claudia H.
My favorite. The taste is perfect, not too bitter, not too sweet, it's perfect for baking or making some chocolate dessert
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

Walmart