Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #17 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

jenn r.
Ghirardelli is amazing! This product is great for making chocolate covered strawberries, cakes, and cookies or what ever your heart desires!
Hilary B.
Montague, Ca
I absolutely love this..the taste is super good and rich..it melts well.. I definitely will buy again..it's a go to in my baking supplies..
Celina G.
Chicago , IL
This great baking chocolate that melts really well to make super decadent brownies. Recommend mixing this with some semi-sweet chocolate
Jennifer Z.
I love using this for baking cakes! I find regular chocolate bars from other brands to be too sweet but this is perfect and easy to use
Ruth M.
This is wonderful to cut up and put in brownies. I also like to put it in hot milk and make hot chocolate from the melted chocolate bar
Jillian K.
Quinton, OK
As a baker and small business owner I use these often. I only have it 4 stars because I struggle to find options to purchase in bulk.
Megan E.
New Haven, IN
Tastes pretty good. Better than milk chocolate. The bitterness of this chocolate is usually a pretty good sweet tooth treat for me.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
This is one of my favorite chocolates to bake with! It has a great flavor and adds a terrific richness to any chocolate dessert :)
Rebecca T.
I use this to make Oreo balls and it melts perfectly! The chocolate tastes great when paired with the Oreos or in homemade brownies
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I give it one star based on taste alone. Ghirardelli chocolate is of course delicious but the taste of this one is disgusting : (
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

back