Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
I used this bar in a batch of fudge I made at Christmas, and it turned out wonderfully! The chocolate is rich and creamy. It will be my go to chocolate for baking.
dixie p.
Columbus, MS
I use only Ghirardelli chocolate to bake with. I am on a low carbon eating plan and this chocolate is perfect to use. There isn't a bitter aftertaste either like with regular cocoa .
Meg M.
From the shop in San Francisco to my home, Ghirardelli is high quality. Using baking chocolate you are in need of a smooth chocolate and this is literally perfect!
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love using the Bittersweet Chocolate Bar for baking. Everything I've made with it (brownies, cookies, etc.) has a deep, rich flavor. Definitely a great choice at the grocery store.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I can usually only find these around Christmas, and its one thing I really look forward to! This is my favorite brand of chocolate and one of my favorite flavors
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love baking with 60% cacao and Ghirardellis makes a great chocolate! Smooth and creamy, not overtly sweet. Can be more expensive than other brands but overall a good value.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These make the BEST fudge. They're super rich, and melt really well, so they're good for baking as well! It's worth the extra few pennies for these high quality chips!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I can usually only find these around Christmas, and its one thing I really look forward to and cause I well get in California hut here you don't see them they are my husband favorite
Christina S.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really enjoy using Ghirardelli Baking Bars. They melt easily and the taste is top quality. I like to use them for all baking needs and even for S'mores!!! ;)
Katherine F.
Schenectady, NY
Yummy treat not overly sweet which is nice. We use it as healthier alternative for sweet craving. My daughter has milk allergies and but she can have this one.
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!