Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #16 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Emelly R.
Some of the best dark chocolate I have ever had! I must admit aside from using it to bake amazing chocolate goodies, I also tend to sneak a couple bites as is. Its just so good either way! I've also used a bit for making s'mores and it just takes them to a whole other level. Very good at satisfying my sweet tooth.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
Whenever I bake homemade brownies or cookies I always look for quality chocolate. Ghirardelli is great for making perfectly rich, tasty baked goods. It's a good-to brand in our house.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
The dark chocolate and orange are not my favorite combination, but these are still pretty good. I prefer the caramel ones. Ghirardelli is my favorite brand for chocolate. The filling is always the perfect creamy texture and the chocolate is not too thick.
Jamie P.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL
I am a serious chocolate lover and I'd like to think of myself as a slight snob of chocolate, I like the good stuff! And I love these, like seriously addicted! Delicious!
Glamour G.
I use this Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate in any recipe that requires a baking bar. It is something about Ghirardelli chocolate that changes a chocolate dessert from plain to extraordinary. The flavor is the best!
Sheryll R.
San Jose, CA
DELICIOUS!! Great pricing in my local store for a quality product. Easy to chop/mince in case I'm out of chocolate chips. East to melt for treats such as brownies, or even bark.
Katie B.
Orange, CA
I love dark chocolate and the higher the percentage the more bitter it is, which I love. Ghirardelli has mastered the perfect taste and they are always my go to chocolate
Debora O.
I've always had a hard time finding the perfect chocolate candy. The Ghirardelli brand is truly one of a kind.
This stuff just melts in your mouth. Absolutely delicious!
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
Mmmmmomygod. This stuff es muy delicioso, like omg. Its much betta that Hershey's and other stuff like tha and i eat it like once a week or so idk cuz it is kinda pricey at walmart b ut I'm poor so you know
Kelsey T.
I'm a chocolate lover, and I also love baking. Chocolate and baking always go hand in hand. Anyway, ghirardelli baking chocolate is so amazing. Never dissapoints!:)
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

back