BY GHIRARDELLI #7 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
I eat super healthy but I also love chocolate once in a while and this is my favorite
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA
I prefer dark chocolate and this by far is my go to when I am craving dark chocolate
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
This is perfect for baking. I purchased this product from target for my brownies.
Jessica M.
This is one of my favorite chocolates EVER, love love love. but can be expensive.
Nayeli D.
This is my fav chocolate and I always make perfect goodies bag for christmas
Joanna S.
I use these all the time to make molten lava cakes and it works really great
Debbie A.
Great price and taste. great for baking of course . Melts down perfectly...
Shweta B.
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this it's not too strong and not too light ,goes sooo well in desserts and bakes even better. it's not too sweet either.
yousra &.
My most favorite baking chocolate bars 💕 in my country it’s mostly available in important section
It’s dark chocolate and I love this flavor. The chocolate looks so elegant it’s not something you just bought from store it has a really great taste as compare to other chocolates feels really classy. I just love all the flavors but dark chocolate is on my top list it’s really delicious.it cure my craving
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!