Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Abby B.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Nicole G.Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Lili E.

BY GHIRARDELLI #8 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Joane P.
Works well in baking. Melts evenly. Nice bitter taste without the chalky, high cacao level flavor.
Allison T.
Perfect for baking. I like to break this into "chips" myself and use it for chocolate chip cookies!
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
My husband buys these when I am cranky. He is a smart man. Be like my husband. You won't regret it.
Maria K.
Tallmadge, OH
I'm a huge dark chocolate fan! I love it. Ghirardelli is my go to when it comes to dark chocolate
Missy C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Absolute favorite when baking with dark chocolate! Excellent quality and decent price point.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is now. Y go to baking chocolate. So good. I do believe it's one of the best out there.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
I love Ghirardelli dark chocolate with dates. Such a cool combination and great for Ramadan.
Noor K.
OMG yum I use this to bake and sometimes if it's leftover I eat it. One of my favorites.
Hannah F.
Great for baking! We buy these often when we make cookies and all those delicious treats!
Amy M.
Felton, DE
Sea salt and almond is my fav. Great for stocking and basket stuffers and gifts anytime
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!

Walmart