BY GHIRARDELLI #7 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The luxurious flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate deliver the ultimate indulgence. We select high quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection, then blend in other fine ingredients to create rich, melt-in-your-mouth bliss.

Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
Delicious! You can definitely tell the difference when comparing cheaper chocolate. Splurging on this makes all the difference. I love using this to dip fruit, make ganache, and other baked goods. Would recommend.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh these are so good and delicious I love using these to create some yummy Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and making them taste delicious I just adore these and I I think these are perfect
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This company makes a high quality chocolate. You can find it in the baking aisle in any basic grocery story.
I found this at target and used it for baking and it made for a very rich chocolate mouse. There’s no chalkiness at all!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use this brand of chocolate when baking. It’s super rich and doesn’t have an artificial flavoring in my opinion! It’s a little procedure than the other brands but totally worth it’! Very satirified!
Shayna S.
St Clr Shores, MI
When I bake with chocolate, I prefer a rich cocoa flavor, not just a sugary treat. This chocolate gives a deep cocoa taste to any dessert that is hard to get from other brands. It melts smoothly and makes a rich brownie or cake. As a baker, I highly recommend even if it is more expensive than some other brands.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY favorite type of baking chocolate. I especially love to make my chocolate lava cakes with this. I also use this type of chocolate to make my holiday chocolates, homemade peanut butter cups and homemade chocolate covered cherries and strawberries. IT is wonderfully decadent. You won't be disappointed.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If you can't find or don't like using the standard Baker's chocolate bars for baking, I recommend using these instead. They are pretty easy to find and bake up well with lots of chocolate flavor. Again, though: If you are using this one in lieu of unsweetened chocolate, just reduce the total amount of sugar, or you might end up with a sugar bomb!
Jessica M.
I love this brand of chocolate. It is great for baking and eating. We visited their cafe on the Vegas strip last New Years and got some chocolate there. Best hot chocolate i have ever had, even my sister who doesn't like hot chocolate liked it to.
Carol L.
Torrance, CA
So good! Great to eat as is and good to melt/bake with. It doesn't taste like your traditional dark chocolate - it's definitely more raw. I got this during Valentine's Day and it was delicious! Perfect bye to satisfy my chocolate craving
Mary C.
Wichita, KS
This is the best chocolate to use if you are making mousse. The mousse really takes on the flavor of this chocolate. I think it is really worth the price you pay.
Marveya A.
sacramento
Is this chocolate good
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this if so is it really good or no?
Jessica P.
What is your favorite way to use bittersweet bars? We like them chopped for cookies but always looking for more ideas!