BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli almond crunch pouch 5.73 oz see more...

Meryl J.
SO good! But so hard to find in stores! Finally found a few at Target. Typically $3.50-$5 per package with about 18 squares in each. Cheaper to buy in bulk on the Ghirardelli website. Nice crunch and chocolate-y flavor. Have given as gifts many times!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I love these. Although sometimes they tend to melt skittle too fast for me. I love the crunch in them and the sweet milk chocolate. These are yummy and also make a great gift for any occasion. 💚. I keep some around in a candy jar.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
Veerrry good chocolate. There's a reason Ghirardelli is synonymous with chocolate. They're one of the best producers. This chocolate is very creamy and the almond is the perfect contrast. I definitely recommend this chocolate.
Ashley ❤.
Ghirardelli makes one of my favorite chocolate. This is pretty good for milk chocolate. However, organic bittersweet chocolate is so much better for the body. But it is still nice to have a treat now and then.
Victoria D.
Chocolate is good anyways. But chocolate and crunchy almonds is even better! Love ghiradelli chocolate. Never disappoints and the price is awesome. There's always 2/$5 deals locally and I can't resist!
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
Ghirardelli Chocolate is so pure and rich in taste. It is like a taste of Heaven. So smooth and chocolatey with the almond crunch it gives it that extra yum in eating it.
Alexis T.
Ghirardelli chocolate is the absolute best. This is so great! It is smooth and crunchy all together and is so sweet and melts in your mouth! I recommend this 200%
Katie D.
These could be my favorite because of the almonds but they could also be my favorite because this is the best candy to ever happen to man kind
Aracely S.
One of my guilty pleasures, I love chocolate, can't get enough of it, I usually get this at the local drugstore, great value!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love love love,this chocolates ,the flavor and smoothness is incredible ! There soo creamy and nice and easy to carry